Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 516|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Hero invisible after get Rocket in Brawl

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-31 10:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Makhikoi at 2018-12-31 10:12 AM

this bug have been with me for quite long, maybe more than months. I have updated several times with patch but it is still there.

Bug:

When getting rocket in brawl and after using it, your hero will become invisible. This is not fixed after you get killed, when you resurrected you still invisible. Only after some times, I don't know what triggered it, you can back to normal. Using a rocket again in your invisible form will not restore you.

I think the bug only affect the player not enemies, because they are never complaint.

I get this bug a lot of times that I become use to it, I just see myself in mini map (yes, you are visible in mini map) and located myself. If you playing tank, it is not very annoying, but if you are a MM it is hard to play in this invisible form.

anyone experienced this?

nb: I am too lazy to go all the bug report in game, so I just share it here.

Post time 2018-12-31 12:46 PM | Show all posts
As far as I know this has been reported and will be fixed soon. But, reporting this in our customer service in-game helps it progress faster.

Comments

ookay...  Post time 2018-12-31 03:54 PM
Post time 2019-1-2 05:20 PM | Show all posts
It happened to me too. And also I once notice an enemy invisible though it's not really invisible. We can still see a small pink light as the invisible enemy roaming around
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-20 04:01 AM GMT+8