Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 890|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Poll] 2+2 and invalid should stop (feedback to devs)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-12-31 05:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
hello folks,
so as you guys know stuff like 2+2+1 or 2+2 and match invalidation exists, let me first explain for the people that don't know what these exploits are.

2+2 and 2+2+1?

alright, 2+2 and 2+2+1, this is basically 4 or 5 people in one lobby at 2+2.. 2 people get kicked from the lobby and they make their own lobby which result them being on the other duo's local server which makes it easier getting queued with each other. so when you are queued they can talk in a voicechat. they can confirm that they are togheter by simply using the screen where you have to ready up for example 5 enemies are ready and 2 allies are ready, when both duo's see the same on their screen they ready up as well and boom a quarda queue in one team vs 2 random duo's (same goes for 2+2+1 but thats 5Q so basically its even worse)

invalid game.
this is mostly abused in 5Q but it does happen often in non 5 games as well, this is simply making someone go afk and surrender when the system detects the afk, which results in no one losing a star and the enemies gain nothing as well, this is mostly done to avoid losses etc (the afk loses a star tho), so what really frustrates me about this is that in 5Q everyone has each other in their friendlist so they will lose a star all togheter if they do invalidate the match but they still do it for some reason?

how to fix 2+2 and 2+2+1

well, the fix is simple, just remove the ready up screen, or make it so that you can only see if u are rdy and the others are invisible for you this way 2+2 has to be a really big gamble and will most likely not be used

invalid games: how to fix

first of all, make invalidation not possible in 5Q, the logics behind 5Q is that you can trust each other to not go afk so there is no reason to keep it there, when it comes to solo/duo/trio. make it so that the enemy has to be afk before the loading screen only, this will make sure they won't invalid just for good enemies etc. people might disagree with that one, and i see why.. but it would make the game environment much better

Single Polls, Total 15 Users voted
86.67% (13)
0.00% (0)
6.67% (1)
6.67% (1)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-12-31 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Agree.. hide all player in matching up screen, and player can only see themself.. this is quite a plausible fix.. hahaha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-12-31 07:29 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-12-31 07:02 PM
Agree.. hide all player in matching up screen, and player can only see themself.. this is quite a pl ...

Thanks for supporting the idea :3

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-31 07:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Invalidation is good if there is technical problem from the beginning... But here is the real problem if you dont know
Basically Invalidation is good but its abuse due to
1. Outpicked enemy side got the good picks. They do this when enemy got most of the OP heroes...
2. Cancer Pick or in short Throw pick. People do this because either they didnt get the hero they wanted or they are not satisfied for either Bans or Picks.

Actually they did something to punish this people. Those people who were the reason for invalidation has -1 star if you didnt notice it then try it... I guess the penalty is fine just more time for ban after not 5 minutes but 10 minutes so their mind cooldowns...

2-2-1 or 2-2 must be prioritized for now...

Comments

Well if there is no invalidation.if 1 or 2 of your mates is unable to load for the first minute or the whole play you will bear the weight of 4 vs 5 or 3 vs 5 which is very hard or worst is 1 vs 5 .  Post time 2019-1-1 05:21 PM
what would happen if there wasn't a invalid system  Post time 2019-1-1 05:15 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-12-31 08:58 PM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2018-12-31 07:56 PM
Invalidation is good if there is technical problem from the beginning... But here is the real proble ...

Yeah actually everyone loses a star in 5Q for invalidation as long as everyone has the afker in the friendlist...but thats the entire point...why would u do it if u lose a star anyway, its frustrating for the people that wanna play but constantly get people that go invalid and lose a star while my team doesnt get anything, i mean some mmr could be compensated at least right?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-31 11:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Other option is if two people get booted from the lobby, not allow them to join another team for 1 full minute.

This will prevent or discourage cheaters from gaming the systemz

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-31 11:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-12-31 08:58 PM
Yeah actually everyone loses a star in 5Q for invalidation as long as everyone has the afker in th ...

Lels you want to earn star for invalid their is no pride in that you gonna go as low to earn star..

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-31 11:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2018-12-31 11:04 PM
Lels you want to earn star for invalid their is no pride in that you gonna go as low to earn star. ...

Pride is overrated

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-1 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Just removing the ready up screen is  enough to stop this 2-2 or 2-2-1.
I am facing 2-2-1 too and  they all mythical glory while we are epic and legend.
So ya it needs to be stop.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-1-1 03:42 AM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2018-12-31 11:04 PM
Lels you want to earn star for invalid their is no pride in that you gonna go as low to earn star. ...

Hmm,
Thats true, i dont think a star should be compensated tho but xD just like anything maybe like 1 BP xD i’d be millionair by now hahaha but for real idk but the entire point is that its annoying

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 11:11 AM GMT+8