Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 745|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Service] Afk violators

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-1 11:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think we should improve our afk punishment system, Because its easy to gain credits playingAI on brawl.  And there is a lot of violators these days.

Maybe Forbid them to play ranked for a day or two
Post time 2019-1-5 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Every afker/quiter should be punished with at least a day ban, no matter the game mode. You screw over your team -> ban 1-2 days. Simple.
The punishment system is laughable in this game.
Post time 2019-1-1 01:40 PM | Show all posts
it is a long ongoing issue.
We need harder punishment system and mlbb officials are working on it best possible way.
Please wait. Thanks.
Post time 2019-1-3 02:25 AM | Show all posts
not being able to play rank isnt that bad of a punishment for player like me since i dont play rank as much maybe every 3 days to help my friend rank up trying to get him to grand master  
 Author| Post time 2019-1-4 08:27 PM | Show all posts
I mean punish the ones who afk in ranked game
Post time 2019-1-24 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Yegor66 replied at 2019-1-5 09:10 PM
Every afker/quiter should be punished with at least a day ban, no matter the game mode. You screw ov ...

Exactly. Been playing since season 3 in 2017 till now. What I'd observed player's quality drop significantly in ranked and especially classic lately. When someone goes 0/3 the next thing they gave up and afk till end or spam surrender & blaming their the team. ML should learn from King of Glory banning serious offenders for 24 hours or equivalent. They actually focus on improving their system for a few months till perfection before releasing new heroes and skins
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 12:34 PM GMT+8