Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 11629|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Poll] Opinion about hiding your battle history update

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-2 04:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
As all of you know guys, from next update we can actually hide our battle history if we want to.

Now i can understand its our right. And its some time embarrasing if someone see our battle history and then talk to us about those.
So i get it.

But did you think about other side?

We all know 2-2-1 is happening a lot nowdays and there are lots of proof about that.
I already post about this in my previous threads with proof.

Now think in this way, you cant check if a person is doing possible 2-2-1 after your match.
because if he/she is really guilty, he/she will hide their battle history for sure.
What do you think about this?
Does this favor for those who are really doing 2-2-1 ?
Want your vote and opinion.
Thanks.
Single Polls, Total 32 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-1-2 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dadadaa at 2019-1-2 04:53 PM

ok i agree with this option.

For most to hide yout ithems and builds also classic practice history.
This will be still option so you don't need to make this private if you don't want.

As 2-2-1 there is all other ways to get fix this 'bug'. For examle lets put total % of players who accepted game or just waiting active cyrcle with all activ avatars in one group instead of active/inactive avatars. So it is very simple solution and makes 2-2-1 unable to even exist as cheat in game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-2 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2019-1-2 06:08 PM

Better ways, if moonton do this. The user have ability to show and hide their battle history.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-2 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Vymonchyyy at 2019-1-2 06:03 PM

This next update certainly has its ups and downs.. i myself sometimes want to hide my embarassing battle history.. and seeing how the dev still wouldnt fix 221 for such long time, when this 221 problem itself exist far before today, i started to think this update wont affect 221 that much (visible battle history or invisible, idk if they will fix 221 anytime soon anyway).. but idk.. ill choose no comment hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-2 07:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nope i got no problem showing my history so they see how cancerous Mobile Legends Matchmaking they will see how i play by my end game ranking even i lose a game with a bunch of idiots rampaging in the system...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-2 08:49 PM | Show all posts
Hello, i'm not agreed with this, also i've just hearing about 2-2-1 and i feel disgusted...

Comments

same im in grandmaster and im afraid to go in to epic because if the 2-2-1 happened to me i would stop enjoying the game which would most likely make me quit the game  Post time 2019-1-3 02:09 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-2 11:36 PM | Show all posts
i'm like whatever with hiding the battle history, i will only needed that when on lose strike
and i just knowing what 2-2-1 mean, jeez these player nowadays really desperate. and here im just soloing grinding star to mythic.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-2 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-3 11:11 AM | Show all posts
I dont agree to be able to hide the history, this will just encourage more and  more 2-2-1. And then, if moonton implement this, why even bother to keep the wr there, just remove it and the history altogether.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-3 02:34 PM | Show all posts
my question is why do they even bother making such stupid functions, they even recently implemented mastery code to show which heroes you are focused on. why do you even have to show win rate if you cant fully view their history?

why dont they focus on the games issue rather than implementing useless functions.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-3-22 06:10 AM GMT+8