Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 31504|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Share] Leaderboard button -> Street button

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-2 07:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey all, this is a discussion point about the new Leaderboard -> Street ranks.
What do you all think about it so far?

Does it help motivate you more to actually win a game, rather than worry about MVP?
So far, you get about 25-33 points if you win a game for the hero you like to play.
I like it so far, it helps to show that even though you may lose games you can still rank up in your hood.

I was a bit confused when I first started using the new rank system (it's finally out here down under in Australia - see this forum post here https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... mp;highlight=street)

There are many rank levels now, and this is how i understand it from top down.
Leaderboard button (bottom of the screen)
RANK = Global, Local, Friends
Global = world wide
Local = regions like Oceania, Europe, etc?
Friends = Followers

STREET = Neighborhood ranks
Junior (based on the icon symbol) = your City or Town, e.g Canberra (if it’s large enough? if not it says something like ‘Unincorporated Australian Capital Territory’ lol…. )
Senior = your State, e.g. Australian Capital Territory (for Aussies)
Supreme = Top 10 = Country, e.g. Australia

You have 4 different type of Titles you can use to display on your Hero icon when you are on the loading screen if you pick the hero with the title.
(access by clicking on your profile top left -> click on the text field left of your ID: ### ### ###)
- Beginner
- Junior
- Senior
- Supreme (Top 10  button in Leaderboard -> Street

Author| Post time 2019-1-4 04:57 AM | Show all posts

cool thanks! :) I'm looking forward to Mondays a little bit more now! hahahah
Post time 2019-1-2 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Instead of winning just to win, I got a bit of motivation in proving myself that I'm good at using 'certain heroes. It's such a nice feeling to be competitive
Post time 2019-1-3 02:53 AM | Show all posts
absolutely amazing
Post time 2019-1-3 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Glad to see you again.
How are you btw.
And ya it has many features all encourage to play more.
But sadly its still not available for my country.
Hopefully in future.
BTW, i see some numbers also in battle loading screen in DP.
Are those ranking number?
 Author| Post time 2019-1-3 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-12-24 11:38 PM
BD007 replied at 2019-1-3 05:14 PM
Glad to see you again.
How are you btw.
And ya it has many features all encourage to play more.

Hey @BD007 i'm well thx bud, how are you? Happy new year!

Did you get my forum message? i sent you my line ID, please add me when you can.

In regards to the Title Ranks, yeah they seem to correspond to the Street Rank Title you choose from within your profile page (top left) in game?.
First image shows where you select it from (you'll get an in-game message telling you you got a new title reward).
And then you enable it by clicking the cog icon as indicated in the first screen shot.
supreme.png

The second shot shows the screen when you click on the Street Rank Title field (from your profile),
street rank titles.jpg

The third screen shot shows Street Rank Title symbols a bit bigger (which will have your rank number, so in my case it will show the number 9).
Titles.jpg
I'm not sure how long it takes yet for the system to send you a new Title if say you rank up? Maybe they give out titles every week? Dunno.

Next time you pick that hero (for Rank and Classic as far as I remember) It will show up on the Loading page just before battle begins. It's subtle but enough most people will notice.

Yunozaki replied at 2019-1-2 10:47 PM
Instead of winning just to win, I got a bit of motivation in proving myself that I'm good at using ' ...

Yesssss... i totally agree with you! New motivation = new or extra enjoyment of the game again.
And it's also helped me refocus on a just a few heroes in Rank mode, rather than heaps of heroes. That will come later ;)

yeah! I now look out for the junior, senior, or supreme icons on the loading page just before battle begins! it can be a bit intimidating but same time i like the challenging going up against 2 or 3 players on the other team that are high ranked  in senior or supreme! A true test of skill and ability.
Just hope Moonton can work on reducing the latency / lag as my latency playing with some players in say India or Indonesia (flags?) will be up around 120ms if I am lucky, or spikes to around 200ms +!

Post time 2019-1-3 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-12-24 11:40 PM
Star2Dust replied at 2019-1-3 04:59 PM

Did you get my forum message? i sent yo ...

it's every monday. I m currently senior 2 selena, junior 1 selena, local 13 selena, yet my WR and stats are 10-20% higher than all the selenas ahead of me. The main thing is that I don't play rank much. But this whole street thing makes me really want to play rank more so i can maybe one day get to supreme.

Comments

i just passed number one selena in my state hahaha. my kda in rank rn is 8.88.  Post time 2019-1-4 07:47 AM
same i dont play rank often but the street leader boards make me because im second in the ranks for gussion and pushing to be number one gussion is tempting  Post time 2019-1-4 02:55 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-1-4 05:05 AM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-12-24 11:44 PM
ChrisSummers replied at 2019-1-4 01:53 AM
Im currently senior 2 selena, junior 1 selena, local 13 selena, yet my WR and stats are 10-20% highe ...

I see! You should push for number 1 gussion! Do you want to team up in game? hahah
I am currently 7th Akai in Australia and number 1 in my Street at supreme level. .
My details are in the signature block and I'll try add you in game if you wanna team up! :D
Here are more examples of what the loading screen looks like @BD007

This Miya player is 96 Senior title rank for Queensland (QLD) in Australia.

streen_rank_example1.jpg

streen_rank_example2.png
Tip: To see which City/Town, State, Country the title is for, hold your finger on the Title icon in the loading screen and it will pop up a display as indicated in second screen shot

From this you could probably say she isn't Top 10 Miya in Australia yet because she's 96.

If she were Senior rank 10 or below, it's plausible that she's hiding her Supreme (Top 10 Australia) title as you can choose which title you want displayed?

But then again she could have ranked up quickly to Top 10 Australia and just not displaying all her other titles? Who knows!?

Cagey sneaky MM/assasin players.... Grrrrr! Real assasins and MM don't hide in the bush!!!.. wait... that's not how it goes.

Post time 2019-1-4 07:45 AM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2019-1-3 04:59 PM

Did you get my forum message? i sent yo ...

Thanks a lot for explaining.
I will check msg later. Cheers. And happy new year too.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-1 06:41 PM GMT+8