Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 829|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Service] Rare frags

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-3 11:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Moonton, not all of us are rich players. We dont recharge regularly, we can't buy all the new heroes when they are just available in the shop. Hence, we CAN'T, no we ARE NOT able to earn the rare frags. We want the starlight skins but we cant buy them as we have no money. So we saved up the rare frags to buy it. But you took that option away. Its just like buy diamonds or quit playing.
And i pretty sure that many of them had quit playing for this. Even I have lost the interest in this game.
Hope you consider your stand on it.
Thank you.
Post time 2019-1-3 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-1-3 10:28 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-3 12:25 PM
As far as the last update and latest feedback from mlbb official they clearly said they will impleme ...

And why cant the system return to what it was exactly?
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2019-1-3 12:51 PM | Show all posts
#prayforrarefragments #rarefragments
Post time 2019-1-3 06:46 PM | Show all posts
You can get fragments in the Lucky Draw, Daily Login, Medal Chest and Events... its sooo slow but... I get Captain Thorns after 2 years XD (I play only 2-3 classic/brawl/rank in a day, I'm not a super-addicted MOBA games).
Post time 2019-1-4 01:47 AM | Show all posts
are they gonna change hero frag shop because it has changed much in the last 3 months still waiting for better heroes to be on there

Comments

I think it is possible, cross finger :)  Post time 2019-1-8 05:36 AM
would be great if they had a event and the hero frag shop was meta heroes but thats never gonna happen *sigh*  Post time 2019-1-5 01:52 AM
I think the change will happen at the end of this month, but the thing is they just replace 1 or 2 heroes/skin in the shop.  Post time 2019-1-4 05:39 AM
Post time 2019-1-4 01:51 AM | Show all posts
Lately we had a lot events,not to mention a week haven't passed since getting free starlight skins,so be patient ,you can't get new skins everyday.. New events are enjoyable tho. xd
Post time 2019-1-4 05:43 AM | Show all posts
That's why it is called "RARE" haha
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 11:57 AM GMT+8