Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2091|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

Penalty / Punishiment to help make the games a better experience

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-9 02:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Star2Dust at 2019-1-9 05:55 PM

So, this comes from many lost stars and lower ranks in Rank games, lower stats (especially now with those players on servers that have the Neighborhood Street ranks enabled).
I know I am not the only one (see below for a link to one example of a post from other players that could be bothered to create an account here to be heard).
And yes, I continue to log a ticket every now and then, but i get so annoyed i just quit the app mostly these days. Waste of my time! I need to work to make money, so that i have money to buy diamonds and to feed Moonton. Go figure!

@BD007 Mentioning you as we've spoken at length about this heaps!

It's really unfair to lose stars, due to losing a game where there are one(1) or more players that are in any one or more of these categories;

- AFK/Idle
- Match leavers
- Intentional feeders
- Negative in their comments or game play (taking all the buff creeps, etc)
- Low skill

- CHEATERS

So why not implement a STAR REIMBURSEMENT feature!

Where the cheaters are finally found there is a special penalty case. This would also help to clean up the statistics for moonton on 'Active' and 'Orphaned' dude/secondary/spoof accounts that some players create to cause havoc in the community.

CHEATERS are punished by:
- removal of 2 ranks (i.e. if they were epic 1, they are now epic 3)
- removal of ability to play rank for 6 months
- on repeat cheating, deletion of account. No questions. Everything. Removed. Permanently

Player reimbursement:
- players on losing side get their star back that they lost for 'invalid game' (yes this idea stems from and goes one step further from the 'Invalid' process Moonton has implemented)

- processing of Star Reimbursement happens only 3 times a season (end of month processing) or it can be sooner (but you gotta think about the impact this has to Moonton as sthey have to employ more admins to help with this if they can't / don't have strong statistics / mathemeticians to help create a formula to automate vetting process).

- players on the winning side get the winning star deducted (so this becomes unfair to those players who had NOTHING to do with the cheating player(s).

I think the above should be implemented and should work for players that are found to be afk/idle, leave a match, intentionally feed, display low skill for RANK games only (use that as a pilot to test if this works or not).

I am just so sick of being so unlucky to always be grouped with players that fall into the categories above. Why am I punished for their actions? :( I'm just a baby panda still learning the ropes and finding his way through top, mid and bottom lanes.... and hiding in bushes eating bamboo often.

Note: this post relates to this thread
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... iewthread&tid=67841

Author| Post time 2019-1-11 05:19 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-10 05:22 PM
I am waiting for others to make positive feedback on this.
What you said is true.
And i dont wan ...

Yeah, i'm sure you're busy with hundreds of other posts etc, but I've tried to link between this post and the other one i'm responding to.

@bd007 yeah i am sure no one in the community who likes and loves this game wants that to happen. But it will eventually. Look at all these games that have come and gone on the mobile phone. Because big companies get greedy, it becomes about the money, not the community. Ironically enough, money comes from the community. Go figure... my brain hurts.

---- quote from other post -----
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... mp;page=1#pid409591

I know where you're coming from. What is probably the most annoying for us is like I said in my post, there is NO reimbursement for players who happen to be on the side of players that go AFK/idle, leave the match, intentionally feed, etc, during a RANKED (Draft or GM and lower).

If it were Classic, I wouldn't care so much. Sure, fix people's stats so it doesn't include classic games or invalidates the results so their stats aren't effected by Classic games.

But RANK..... Rank is different. Moonton needs to understand this and what it means to big paying players and players who have been around for as long as the game has.
Where is the loyalty back to us as loyal paying players?

You can't make anything in life fair for and please EVERYONE, all at the same time.
Make a decision. Which of your customers is your focus and who do you want to take care of?

@BD007 do you have a better idea on how to link some of this information i wrote here to my ticket?

How do we get traction and get the community to read posts like this one and the one i did?

This forums is SOOOOO BUSY. Too many posts and distractions. Players might not see these posts and upvote/support them. And we'll all waste our time and continue to get frustrated that we'll leave for other games.
Post time 2019-1-10 02:04 AM | Show all posts
very harsh punishment but i totally agree on this.
I think 90 to 95% people will agree because they have nothing to loose because they are not  guilty.
Only 5-10% will disagree.
Either personal preference or they have something in their mind lol.
Who knows.
I will submit this once it gets enough positive feedback.
Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2019-1-10 08:16 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-10 04:04 AM
very harsh punishment but i totally agree on this.
I think 90 to 95% people will agree because they ...

Yeah, well the details of the punishment will require a bit more strategy work (by Moonton), this post like you said, is really to build momentum. Are you able to talk to the other senior / longer serving forum moderators to help uplift this (and other) post so it gets more traction / visits / positive support?

Seems  only if we come together like a team can we get Moonton to really take notice and take action.
Otherwise game popularity dies with older players moving away out of frustration, and we all move to something else to play and the new players coming onto the game will still suffer the same thing and will also leave the game.
Post time 2019-1-10 03:22 PM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2019-1-10 08:16 AM
Yeah, well the details of the punishment will require a bit more strategy work (by Moonton), this  ...

I am waiting for others to make positive feedback on this.
What you said is true.
And i dont want that either.
Post time 2019-1-11 07:37 AM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2019-1-11 05:19 AM
Yeah, i'm sure you're busy with hundreds of other posts etc, but I've tried to link between this p ...

Already made many posts about this.
i replied you on other post that mlbb official already took action against 2-2-1 which bothering solo q players.
And about punishment, new sytem takes  time.
Please have patience.
And in game cs is best way for now to contact directly to mlbb official.
Hope you understand. Thanks.
Post time 2019-1-14 05:21 PM | Show all posts
I'm so sorry, but if while I'm playing anyone calls me, I need to answer... so "leaving" the match for call reason, its unfair.
 Author| Post time 2019-1-15 04:35 AM | Show all posts
Zulita replied at 2019-1-14 07:21 PM
I'm so sorry, but if while I'm playing anyone calls me, I need to answer... so "leaving" the match f ...

I see where you're coming from, if for example it's a medical emergency, etc, then what?

And this is where the Developers would be struggling to make it fair for everyone - at the same time.

I take my RANK games very seriously. Because I don't have much time in the day to play, and when i do, I want to make it count in RANKED games. Because I am playing not only for my TEAM TO WIN, but I would like to try and advance to higher ranks like Legend and perhaps Mythic, one day.

If it's classic, I still take it seriously, but i'm more relaxed about it.

So if my intention is to play this game in RANKED mode, I will be in a place where I can play quietly, or tell those trying to invite me that I cant' play RANKED mode for whatever reasons (even though I really really really really really want to).
This is because I am trying to think of my TEAM MATES who would suffer a star loss as well if we lost the game.
I would cope a star loss AND a credit loss which I can quickly recover from anyway so it doesn't 'teach someone a lesson' as most punishments are designed to do.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-26 04:40 AM GMT+8