Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1154|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

Control of the Chat

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-10 10:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Mobile legends,
I'm a player of the game ID: 100298999.I’m an Arab and I noticed that there are some Arab players using Arabiclanguage to insult each others and other player who don't speak the language in the chat. I know u can punish them if theywere reported by others for their violations to the game rules if it’s writtenin English. Unfortunately some players take advantage of this point and use theArabic to insult, harass and bully other players.
Is it possible If I can provide you witha list of famous insulted words and sentence so you can adjust the chat werethe players won’t be able to write the words or the sentence as the system willnot show what they wrote (Ex. Mother f****, b****) to stop those players frominsulting and online bullying others.
Best regards,
NANI

Post time 2019-2-10 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, I would suggest this too, but I doubt they have an automatic detector for when a person swears in a foreign language. I've seen people use unicode to bypass the filter as well.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-28 07:39 PM GMT+8