Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1604|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[policy] Severe Punishments and Toll

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-13 09:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
"In-Game Violators's

Mild Punishments"

Mild punishments or low credits toll won't convince the player that violated a law to change or improve her/his performance at all. I've thought of making these tolls or punishments a little bit more impeccable.

After the 1.3.14 patch back in October, we had some major adjustments on the game including the system changes.

That day I thought Idlers, salty players, griefers, intentional feeders etc. would somehow change because of the system adjustments. But still they managed to bypass the point where they were about to get a temp ban or get to the point where they'll think of improving their performance.

AFK players get their credit score deducted by 5 points, excluding the verified reports others made...which only deducts 2 - 4 points it depends on how many people reported the afk player. Which still is easy for the guy/gal to get his/her credit scores back by just playing in the VS A.I mode, which is fine...but the way their credit scores get deducted by like a few amount is not good at all.

Here's an example if you do not know what I mean:

A player left the match intentionally, because he/she got pissed at his/her own teammates either for not playing well, trashtalking, etc.

His/her credit score got deducted 5 points for leaving the match, and another 2 points because his/her teammate reported him/her. So that leaves his/her credit score to 93. Below 90 the player won't be able to play rank matches. But the player would not think of improving his/her performance well by preventing playing rank matches with poor internet connections, feeding un-intentionally or intentionally, blaming and trashtalking his/her teammates for not playing well like him/her etc.

The player will just play some classic, brawl or vs a.i matches to get his/her credit score back. Doing this the player will do the same thing over and over again (Grief in serious matches).

I've thought of increasing the credit toll.

Increasing the time on when the player can get to play a match again.

Some serious warnings for the player to notice.

This includes:

Idling, Not entering a match, Feeding intentionally, Trash talking, Griefing, Poor performance and more.

I'd say -10 Points for Idling/AFK, Trash talking, and Feeding Intentionally and Poor performance

-5 for Not Entering the match (This could prevent game exploiters)

Let's maintain a Family Friendly and Balanced Community!

Kind regards:

Boy4ILoveBeebus

Post time 2019-1-13 04:28 PM | Show all posts
People always find a way to bypass the system.
With improved credit deduction system we also thought so.
So ya i think mlbb should be more strict on punishment.
Please submit this suggestion to in game customer support as well.
We will do our best too.
 Author| Post time 2019-1-13 04:44 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-13 04:28 PM
People always find a way to bypass the system.
With improved credit deduction system we also though ...

Will do ^^
Post time 2019-1-13 07:35 PM | Show all posts
what do other moblie mobas do for punishments maybe mlbb can take some pointers.
 Author| Post time 2019-1-13 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-12-25 09:41 PM
Rexsamz replied at 2019-1-13 07:35 PM
what do other moblie mobas do for punishments maybe mlbb can take some pointers.

Yeah but the point here is we are trying to be original as much as possible right? So we can avoid copyright strikes from other companies.  but what I m pointing at is we don't want to attract hate from other moba communities for copying that and doing that.

Comments

I think it's fine, what important is they were able to get rid of those cancers anyway it's just the same with other mobas  Post time 2019-1-15 09:43 AM
true xd  Post time 2019-1-13 11:10 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 08:14 AM GMT+8