Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1201|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Poll] Please help - Toxic players - Soft penalties - Have you been abused before?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-13 11:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Star2Dust at 2019-1-13 01:57 PM

So just had a Draft Rank game with some friends, the player GOLIATH opened up a massive spray of abuse.

This abuse is unacceptable in my view. Moonton will just give the player GOLIATH a bad credit score, but that's it.

The player has a history of abusiing people like this.

I used to play with him but he used to abuse everyone in the team the same way. I still have his LINE app ID and the chat conversations if you need them Moonton.

Moonton, can you please ban this account?

Is this really acceptable? I stopped taking screenshots and just ignored and tried to play the game, but by that time, too late.

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

game info.jpg

penalty1.jpg

Have you been abused before in game like this?

This is the type of toxic players we've been talking about for ages on the forums, and I finally have an example.

I have also reported it in game using CS.

And he only gets 7 credit points deducted for CONSISTENT behaviour like this.

We used to team up, but I couldn't take his toxic attitude longer.

It's a shame I still have to play with him in the same team.

The thing is, he's a good player when he just focusses on playing the game.

You can see in chat I am trying to calm him down and focus on beating the other team.

Any ideas on what else Moonton can do to implement removal of player accounts like this from the game?

Please share you experiences, screenshots, etc, here.

Please help.

Please help as best you can @BD007 I've done my part on submitting CS ticket, but for players like this GOLIATH. It's not enough. I know you've been abused before and suffered racism, so I'm pretty sure you know how it feels. Hope you can help more.

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 3 choices ), Total 13 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
5.jpg
Post time 2019-1-13 12:36 PM | Show all posts
i honestly tell everyone to mute the toxic player and eventually the toxic player gets bored of not getting a reaction and just plays

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-1-13 02:35 PM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2019-1-13 02:36 PM
i honestly tell everyone to mute the toxic player and eventually the toxic player gets bored of not  ...

yup, i agree too about just muting the toxic player. Would be really good if we could get a mute box / button next to players name to do this!  
But then in a Ranked game... currently we lose the game/stars...  it basically becomes 4 vs 5 if you get what i mean?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-13 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Vymonchyyy at 2019-1-13 02:40 PM

How nostalgic.. those cursing i mean.. i used to get them a lot.. apparently, more than 1 year ago, picking ruby is a taboo thing to do.. i mean, i got those cursing like 2 or 3 times a day.. either i play good or bad just bcs i play ruby.. hahahaha and nowadays those insult is like a gentle breeze for me tho.. already got used to being insulted in the game.. im durable now hahaha xD
I do hope forum mods will help you report that arrogant person, so he could be banned or just at least punished (aside from credit score deduction ofc).. i doubt it tho.. xD

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-1-13 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-1-13 04:37 PM
How nostalgic.. those cursing i mean.. i used to get them a lot.. apparently, more than 1 year ago,  ...

Yeah i see it a lot lately, and if I step in (during game) to say something to help the person copping the abuse, it will mean another player on our team not trying to win the game.

I am mostly talking about Rank games, because there's more at stake there than win/loss statistics.

Really glad you are a much stronger resilient player now due to all that. I just hope my friend stays with the game and becomes resilient like you :)

Also I found this forum post which includes something about toxic players, afk, etc.

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-13 04:24 PM | Show all posts
I think a deduction of 7 credit points is on the low side. should deduct at least 15-20 or at least ban them for a day or two.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-13 04:25 PM | Show all posts
It is wise if you dont play with that  toxic player anymore.
That is the biggest punishment.
Those toxic player has no real life.
So if people avoid those toxic players, that is the biggest punishment.
In the mean time mute them and report all you can do. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-1-13 04:46 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-13 06:25 PM
It is wise if you dont play with that  toxic player anymore.
That is the biggest punishment.
Those t ...

yeah, the challenge i have is that i don't know it's him if it's a draft rank either if he's in my team, or opposition. I think i am not the only person to face something like this. All other players are unable to mute these people in game or stop ourselves from being randomly picked  into a team with them?

But thanks for your suggestions

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-13 04:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2019-1-13 12:36 PM
i honestly tell everyone to mute the toxic player and eventually the toxic player gets bored of not  ...

Yes this is the best solution actually, but apparently people prefer to trashtalk too than mute the chat and they will create another thread like this over and over again. In the end, they will ask the devs to permaban (which is impossible) the trashtalkers except the thread maker.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-13 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rexsamz at 2019-1-13 11:15 PM

i remember being called a newb and retard for picking moskov (after nerf) by a alice player and he continued to blab on  and blamed me for all his/hers deaths saying that im just farming and not helping like a retard and the whole time i ignored but as then game went on the alice player just fed the enemy team but thankfully i was able to outplay and shutdown the most fed enemy players and won the game with 0 deaths and 15 kills and 6 assists just before the game ended and typed in the chat 'nob alice' and then something unexpected happened the alice player told the both teams to' report moskov for feeding' and i responded with 'right back at you'  i dont know why i wrote so much but hey atleast you know my story

Comments

i just realised n o o b is censored and the site changes it to awesome  Post time 2019-1-13 11:14 PM
i think was bit salty and didnt have full control of his brain xd  Post time 2019-1-13 11:12 PM
0 death how are you suppose to feeding hahahha  Post time 2019-1-13 11:10 PM

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-26 03:54 AM GMT+8