Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Star2Dust
Collapse the left

[Poll] Please help - Toxic players - Soft penalties - Have you been abused before?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-13 11:09 PM | Show all posts
deduct point and so what, continue abusing game =D

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-1-14 05:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-12-25 09:43 PM
Rexsamz replied at 2019-1-13 09:30 PM
i remember being called a newb and retard for picking moskov (after nerf) by a alice player and he c ...

Nice! Good on you for making a point through your game play! :)

This is my perspective and why I created this thread: It's ecause it's still continuing to happen (see the evidences in the screen shots).
Violence/abuse, and crime happen, and ignoring it doesn't solve the problem.

Community decides on the level of toxic human beings it will tolerate, developers build systems and settings to help mitigate (not completely stop) the issues.

There's an opportunity to come together here and help make positive change in the world, even if it's "online" and "only a game".

Bumping this because it needs up votes by clicking on the support button. Not sure how else to get traction and get the thread noticed by the community and the developers.

Also, because it's in English, it might not get read / understood by players in other countries?

StormlordArdan replied at 2019-1-13 06:55 PM
Yes this is the best solution actually, but apparently people prefer to trashtalk too than mute th ...

yeah i get what you mean, but how do you mute the chat when they message you directly in game, AFTER the game? It's probably an option I am not aware of.

Comments

I very strongly agree  Post time 2019-1-15 01:48 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-15 09:42 AM | Show all posts
I hope MLBB keeps a record of players that is being reported and they will make it as a bearing. I mean, for example, a player has been reported several times already, MLBB would take it as a ground for banning/suspending him. I know he can just create another account, but if MLBB would be able to detect the same phone/IP address and the likes it would minimize the possibility of returning to the game.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-1-16 04:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Star2Dust at 2019-1-16 06:54 AM
starboi replied at 2019-1-15 11:42 AM
I hope MLBB keeps a record of players that is being reported and they will make it as a bearing. I m ...

yes! i like this idea, however, i work in and am a business partner for an Internet Service Provider(ISP) and it wouldn't be technically easy for Moonton to quickly implement something like this.
Becaue's people's IP address and phones change easily enough.
So there's no 'unique identifier' for them to say for certain this is the right person they are banning.
Plus IP address can be shared via a router you are connected to. So they would be banning more than just 1 person.

Unfortunately for most software/gaming companies like this, there isn't a quick, cheap, fast solution.

The BEST way to help, is to let people know about this and other related posts (about toxic players, etc) and get them to click on the Support button which will upvote the thread post, which will then be on the weekly report senior moderators like @BD007 report on.
You would be helping by getting these type of topics front, centre and top of the agenda for developers to try solve with feedback/input from us in the community. We are the ones buying diamonds using real currency, which pays for the developers, pays for hosting, pays for networking.

I have been trying to get in touch with official Moonton developers and technicians to discuss with them my ideas, but it's very hard to get in touch with them, however, @BD007 has been trying his best to push this along.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 11:01 AM GMT+8