Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Tyler.Xu
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Feedback&Reward Board[past~04.18](Dev Reply 04.25)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-2 10:46 PM | Show all posts
i very strongly suggest enchancing skill effects for gemeni shadow selena and karina. right now selena more than karina as she is used more. The skill effects of selena's elven form dont look very different from her normal skin. please change the icon on the trap she places down like her epic skin. make it a zodiac sign instead of something. and the abyssal demon should be more colorful and noticebaly different than her normal skin's demon. The youtube comments from all over the leaks of her skill effects and finished skin have nearly all agreed that her elven form skin effects are underrated and not worth the zodiac skin name. the skin itself is gorgeous. but the skill effects of the trap and abyssal demon/arrow should be changed to be noticeably different. as of right now, it's more like a special skin level
Post time 2019-5-3 07:46 AM | Show all posts
Rinslet replied at 2019-5-1 07:11 AM
All hero in practise mode plss?

nayzzzz hero player need that
Post time 2019-5-4 01:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
wah we can suggest anything here?
Post time 2019-5-5 08:54 PM | Show all posts
Can we have a hard option in VS Ai mode and the option to adjust the diffculties in the custom mode just like in the advance server? because i felt that playing against the normal a.i is way too easy for me. and i would like to have more harder bot to practise using my hero without ruining my win rate.
Post time 2019-5-5 09:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i wanna ask, who made the mastery codes? the mastery codes its getting weird and cringy. especially my fav hero guinevere. her mastery code is confusing. not only that but it also give her big amount of hate and make the fandom chaos.

which completely unnecessary. i mean why there's have to be gusion in her lore? she supposed to be a tsundere and i thought she is secretly in love with that paxley who will be her husband in future. but then she easily fall in love with a gusion? like seriously? it's really absurd.

besides gusion already have his skin with lesley. if you not aware this lore making their shippers (those players who love gusionxlesley as couple) really angry. even my friends uninstalling mobile legends because they are mad. they've buy the skins but you guys make that kind of lore. n just fyi they regularly buy your skins, but now you lose them. and you probably lose other players too who mad because the lore. just because a stupid lore lol you sure you want that?

so i suggest to delete gusion name from guinevere lore and just give my girl a new hero, more handsome than gusion or whatever. i miss playing with my friends and even when they wanna play they always tell me to not use guinevere :(
so please, delete gusion name from guinevere's mastery code.
Post time 2019-5-10 10:24 AM | Show all posts
I have 2 redeem code from buying goods in retail store which I know they are same rewards... I have claimed it one and I cant claim another... This is bug or maybe we cant redeem same reward in one ID ??? It says exceed exchange limit... Can anyone help me ????
Post time 2019-5-18 12:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Buff minotaur pertumbuhan magic deff dan petumbuhan pycical deff
Post time 2019-5-23 01:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I don't think so
Post time 2019-5-26 11:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-6-2 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Ок
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-20 06:23 PM GMT+8