Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4872|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Hero Discovery:Badang

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-15 09:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by WtripleO at 2019-1-16 10:38 PM

BadangHeroDisc.png

Hero Introduction:

Badang is the latest fighters to have entered the land of dawn with his incredible burst damage and utility, he can easily can start skirmishes and burst down foes that are off guarded. On the downside, despite his damage potential he is not as sturdy as the other fighters wherein his playstyle involves careful positioning as well as timing otherwise you may find yourself the one being bursted down rather than the opposite.

If you are considering of buying Badang here is a quick list of Pros and Cons for Badang to help you decide if his playstyle would fit you.

Pros:
>Has many utilities to lock down enemies
>High burst damage
>High single target damage
>Medium aoe damage

Cons:
>Squishy hero
>Low mobility
>Long cool downs
>Poor to decent wave clear

Post time 2019-1-18 02:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
the item recommendation is very bad. i tested corrosion sytche, and it is not good for badang. his ultimate is actually a ranged basic attack, so  the extra effects of the item are weakened.  also hos first and second skill cant proc blade of the 7seas, because those are basic attacks, and only skills can proceed the passive of the seven seas sword.

also he is a burst type hero, so he does not need more attack speed then the demon hunter sword, that works well with his fast basic-attack ultimate skill.
Post time 2019-1-19 02:40 AM | Show all posts
I started to feels like I wasted 32000 bp to buy this hero...weak
I thought new heroes will be OP like Lunox and Harith or like Claude after released but Badang is really weak..many heroes can counter him and escape his wall.
Post time 2019-1-19 04:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-1-19 02:40 AM
I started to feels like I wasted 32000 bp to buy this hero...weak
I thought new heroes will be OP li ...

thats true, but many heroes are realy great combo with him. akai, mini*tar, johnson and grock also not that bad. you can find many others.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 07:41 AM GMT+8