Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: BD007
Collapse the left

[Poll] Lets Try To find out why Matchmaking is BAD

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-19 04:01 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-18 07:33 AM
Below mythic, it is very hard to do 3-1-1. Because too many players.
And for 2-2, Need to observe ...

So you can assume that below the mythic continues to happen 2-2. But is it more important to collect more data than simply make simple changes?
Changes that would make the fairer combinations for the good players / customers.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-1-19 05:20 AM | Show all posts
kimez0r replied at 2019-1-19 04:01 AM
So you can assume that below the mythic continues to happen 2-2. But is it more important to colle ...

I said it is very hard to do 2-2 below mythic.
Because there are so many legend and epic players so it is almost impossible.
But we already reported about this issue.
So please be patient.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-19 05:36 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-19 05:20 AM
I said it is very hard to do 2-2 below mythic.
Because there are so many legend and epic players s ...

Well, I've been following this problem for over a year, I think I'm being patient enough.
But, Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-19 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-12-26 02:30 AM
And personally i found out similar issue with my account too.
In this season i just cant reach to mythic easily.
Every time i win 1 game i loose like 2-3 games minimum.
Now i want to find out why is this happening, and if this happening to you  guys too.
And possibly what is causing this.

I think people are so low that they want to be the top players but they won't do it the right way and choose any kind of "exploits" for easy win.

In many matches i face someone who picks odd heroes at first pick.
Like rafa as first pick.
Or nata as first pick.
Or layla as first pick.

Now this type of pick at first pick make the team spirit goes a bit down.
Because your team has players who can play and showed win rate of meta heroes but instead you ignore them and pick non meta hero.
This type of players are worst than those who ban your favorite meta hero even it is your team's first pick.
Now lets find out why is this happening.

To me, for someone that has already reached legend/mythic but still choosing those rafa, layla as first pick must be someone who bought the boosted account. If he has reached legend/mythic after so many matches, I'm sure he knows that the first pick is so important and he shouldn't be screwing up the team by those picks.

It is safe to assume that he/she might lost last game or many games even if he/she played well.
So he/she kinda gave up.
But that does not give him/her right to ruin others game.
To find out to fix this issue is to improve the punishment system.
If the punishment system is capabale enough to find out the issue and punish stirctly, people wont do that anymore.
Instead of 2 or 3 point deduction for poor gameplay, deduct 10 credits.
This will prevent many bad case scenereo.

The current punishment system while having its flaws is too "kind" to be honest. For afk, it should deduct 20 credits. Intentionaly feeder (not due to nubity) deduct 30 credits. Using hack, just perma ban them. You know even with the deduction of 20 credits, you gain them back in no time after a few matches.

Now about other type of players.
They do pick good heroes but they cant play well or just burden for the whole team.
In this case i dont think it is mlbb's fault.
But here are some ideas.
when the game ends, sometime we see a pop up msg about watching live.
So my suggestion is to modify that msg a bit. Instead of asking to watch random live gameplay.
Why dont ask specifically? i mean the hero he just played, ask him to see the live of that specific hero would make some difference.

This is a good suggestion, in fact, I always watch my replays no matter whether I won or lost. If I won the match, I'd see if there anything I can do better next time...If I lost, I'd see what are my weaknesses and how to improve it. Or maybe the enemy team played so well and there must be a thing or two that I can learn from them.

Not really sure but in this season i see many mythic players are stuck in legend or epic.
Now this is not good.
That means either the new players are that much good
Or there are too many new players who cant coop up with the team thus the team loosing cause  the pro or old players cant reach mythic anymore.
Now this is not good and i need your opinion and poll about what do you think and what should mlbb has to do in order to make this better.
Thanks.

I'm not sure whether this is viable, but maybe Moontoon can make the match making to differentiate between new accounts and old ones. I know there are many mythic good players playing smurf accounts but maybe this can somehow reduce the problem of unfair match making.

iri replied at 2019-1-18 12:04 PM
In my opinion, picking meta heroes doesn't really that good but doesn't bad either. Yesterday, I met ...

I agree with you, maybe everyone is influenced by youtubers that a "good' team must be something like 1 tank, 1 tanky fighter, 1 mage, 2 assassins or 1 assassins and 1 mm...in fact, i won quite a number of matches where there were no tanks or 2 mages or 2 mm...When someone is forced to play a role/hero that he's not good at (happened to me too), he'd play it so bad...so bad you'd regret for not letting him play the hero he wanted...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-1-20 12:31 AM | Show all posts
kampungnafri replied at 2019-1-19 01:59 PM
I think people are so low that they want to be the top players but they won't do it the right way a ...

Thanks for your opinion.
We already recorded and submitted these to mlbb official.
And i see most of us agreed about punishment system.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-20 11:34 AM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-1-18 12:04 PM
In my opinion, picking meta heroes doesn't really that good but doesn't bad either. Yesterday, I met ...

I'll just leave it here. :)

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-20 01:45 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-20 12:31 AM
Thanks for your opinion.
We already recorded and submitted these to mlbb official.
And i see most ...

More punishment means more players quitting the game because of trashtalking between teammates.I have seen trashtalking in the losing team, almost 90% of the time.
That's because all players in the losing team are lower ranked or low MMR players compared to enemy team's higher rank and higher MMR players.
That is the cause of trashtalking, because the matchmaking does not match up players with equal rank and equal MMR.
Doesn't matter if you play solo, duo or trio, the system will try its best to make you lose if it wants you to lose.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-1-21 03:00 AM | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2019-1-20 01:45 PM
More punishment means more players quitting the game because of trashtalking between teammates.I h ...

You are still blaming the system -_-
Even i gave you the proof.
Did you play other moba.
Did you check the matchmaking?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-21 05:05 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-21 05:00 AM
Did you play other moba.

i think if we search the forums here we've talked about no system being perfect. Governments, schools, family. Life (life is a system process, you're born, you grow old, you die).

Anyway, what we're here for, is to improve the system. If perfect system (see above) then we wouldn't need helpdesk, service desk, in-game customer service (cs), we wouldn't need moderators on forums because the chats would be 'perfect'.

We're here to help improve the system. Are we blaming the system? I think we're trying to help by using some of our time (which we could all be using to play the game lol...).

Trash talk loses the game more often because instead of using the time to move your hero around and kill turrets / farm, you are wasting it standing still while the other team gets the job done of killing your team's turrets, stealing creeps/buffs, and of course destroying your HQ.

So best tip, mute all players and just play the game. Get rid of chat in-game chat, people can trash talk after the game lol.

Also I know some players will build up an account to Legend and then sell it to newbs who are cashed up, but have not experience or skills to maintain the rank.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-24 12:39 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-21 03:00 AM
Did you play other moba.

What proof?

My own experience, playing solo, duo, trio and 5-man is proof enough for me that there is something wrong with the matchmaking.

I can't just gullibly eat up anything Moonton said.

I am saying this because last week, 95% I was losing.
This week, 95% I am winning.
Solo, Duo, Trio, 5-man, Classic, Ranked, Brawl, Mayhem.

My own experience is proof enough for me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-5 10:19 AM GMT+8