Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1388|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Account] Can we do something like this? (Moonton account)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-22 08:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I wanna buy a new device, and I wanna move all my game data to the new one. Currently I used one and same email for all my games including MLBB.

And I wanna create a new email special for direct link to my games only, because my current email is private one. I already did observe about this for different games, they offer the way to change email which is linked to our game id.

But for MLBB, I found out that we can't change email which is already binded by Moonton account. So it's not possible.

I was looking for the answer.. and then I just realized that we had multiple option to login MLBB with different account. My game account already bind with fb, vk, and google play account.

What if I login the game with one of those social media account in my new device (e.g. fb or vk), after login the game, for sure the other bind accounts will be empty, right? After that I bind it again to Moonton account, but instead of using the existing one, I will create and register new email. Can it be replace the old one? Basically it's just like copy and replace.

I haven't tried it yet. So I wanna ask about this. Is that possible?

Post time 2019-1-23 02:39 AM | Show all posts
You cant replace moonton account so easily.
As the game supports multiple  login.
I suggest you to create new gmail, then try to bind the game with google play games.
Remember to add that account in to your new device first.
This way you can bind new gmail or email.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-3 04:59 AM GMT+8