Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 594|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Account] I cant change my account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-28 08:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
help me
Please, I can't change accounts to my old account, I want to change it with my moonton account, but it doesn't work. Why did it happen? it's been more than 2 weeks and still can't enter.
Please help me. This looks
You can see the format click Change account, it is overwritten by the account filling format.

Please in this day still cant change.
I just only have moonton account.
20190124_142555.jpg
Post time 2019-1-28 10:51 PM | Show all posts
hi there.

you can just press the back button on your phone so that the screen that is overwriting the ok button to proceed with the change will be removed.

that's how i'm doing it ^__^

try it, it might work to you too.
Post time 2019-1-28 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Hello Justice, what error seems to appear when doing it so? Also, have you tried binding your account first to any other social platforms before switching accounts? or have you been doing this and lately it stopped working?
 Author| Post time 2019-1-29 12:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-12-26 02:39 AM
symonros replied at 2019-1-28 10:51 PM
hi there.

you can just press the back button on your phone so that the screen that is overwriting t ...

Its freezes.
The cancel button its too..
And i cant go to back to account setting or account profile. Its freezing

If i want to play the game, i just close the window on my phone and start the game again
Charles replied at 2019-1-28 09:03 PM
Hello Justice, what error seems to appear when doing it so? Also, have you tried binding your accoun ...

this only happens after an update for the Badang hero and continues until the latest update
before the update process, I used my old account after that I moved to a new account and I updated the game. then 3 days after the update I want to move to my old account again, but it keeps happening, the ok button freezes and the account filling format is overwritten. everything freezes, the button returns, the cancel button, everything freezes.
I have a Google account but I lost my password, my Facebook account is there but my Facebook has been closed for a long time and Facebook has been blocked it.
only active is my moonton account
Post time 2019-1-29 12:17 AM | Show all posts
ohhh i see. i guess its another bug/problem.

hope devs will be able to find a solutions..
Post time 2019-1-29 09:11 PM | Show all posts
JusticeForAll replied at 2019-1-29 12:15 AM
this only happens after an update for the Badang hero and continues until the latest update
before ...

Both are linked to Moonton Account right? Though, have you tried if reinstalling the game or clearing the cache helps?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 12:35 PM GMT+8