12Next
Return to list New
View: 1352|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Poll] No Invalid Matches, Side effects with solo que players

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-15 06:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-12-26 01:40 PM

As well all know for the abusing of current invalid matchmaking, MLBB had to stop it.
This is good for most of us.

But there is a side effect.
And that happening with solo que players.

Those who solo que and one of their team mate goes afk, they are completely in bad position now.
They cant trigger invalid matche, thus they either fight till end or surrender and loose star.
I know in next update mlbb is gonna fixed it.
But i think there should be some compensation for solo que players who really loosing stars right now.
What do you think guys?
And what compensation you would prefer at first place?
Let us know your opinion.
I think solo players need more star protection than duo or trio or 5 man team.
This afk wont effect much on solo que matchmaking.

Single Polls, Total 27 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-2-15 09:10 AM | Show all posts
for me I'm okay and satisfied not loosing star if your Teamates go offline or afk . and instead loosing 1 star who go offline the game why we should not  double the star .

Use magic Report

Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2019-2-15 10:04 AM | Show all posts
not to lose a star is the best remedy, but it's not enough, how about the time that you spend to play? there's should be more.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-15 12:52 PM | Show all posts
jen replied at 2019-2-15 09:37 AM
Agree with this. I'm always facing 2 afks in a game  everyday. Its so hard for my team to win the sa ...

yup they should raise the protection star points.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-15 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-12-26 01:38 PM

The temporary removal for invalid matches for this month should be known by players already.
When they enter a rank match knowing about this, they understand the risk that they were taking.

But yes, compensation does sound nice. I think having 3 solo protection cards (non-expirable, does not count invalid matches) would suffice.
jen replied at 2019-2-16 01:20 AM
Is trio protection card still exist? The last time I had a tpcard was when i was in grandmaster ti ...

I've seen them before during some events but they expire in 3 days if not used I think.
I remember obtaining a few of them but was not able to really benefit from it since I mostly solo queue during that time.
I just saw this recently uploaded video about Patch 1.3.47.

https://youtu.be/Xi_TORGs_x0?t=118

AFK behavior will not trigger an invalid match anymore.

Comments

that sound a very good idea,I always want the "solo protection cards" instead "trio protection cards" because 85% of the time in this current season I always playing solo XD  Post time 2019-2-15 06:14 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-16 01:20 AM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-12-26 01:38 PM

Agree with this. I'm always facing 2 afks in a game  everyday. Its so hard for my team to win the said game. I think the best compensation for the meantime is to raise the protection star thingy up to 80+(I don't know what's that called)
Hoping that Invalid will be back in the next patch coz its so unfair for us, solo players.

iFaust replied at 2019-2-15 01:36 PM
The temporary removal for invalid matches for this month should be known by players already.
When th ...

Is trio protection card still exist? The last time I had a tpcard was when i was in grandmaster tier.
iFaust replied at 2019-2-16 01:36 AM
I've seen them before during some events but they expire in 3 days if not used I think.
I remember ...

Yeah, 3 days validity once you activate it. Haha I remember forcing my 2 friends to play with me just so I can use the protection card
Hoping to bring back it  coz its useful sometimes.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 11:07 AM GMT+8