Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: TheEpicJobber
Collapse the left

[Poll] Your Favourite Fighter(s) as of Now...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-15 05:43 PM | Show all posts
I have so many favorite fighter but I think for top three it would be Alpha,Chou and Zilong because these three hero is the reason why I becoming fighter main XD

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-15 06:29 PM | Show all posts
alpha..its the only fighter i play

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-15 06:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I cant play fighter but if i choose, chou is my favorite and hero i should be scare of. He has such amazing cc which is very scary for all heroes. I want to be able play chou but not for now.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-15 09:16 PM | Show all posts
yes, i always play ruby :)
trying to learn more with chou, martis, alpha, thamus

i found it really nice to play with fighters where you can use either damage builds or tank builds and use different spells. i never get bored with them :D

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-16 01:57 AM | Show all posts
I like Sun - my main fighter, then Roger, then argus. but I don't have these other two yet.

I wonder about Minsithar.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-2-16 11:03 AM | Show all posts
Edited by TheEpicJobber at 2019-2-16 11:21 AM

As I expected, Chou and Leomord are among the Top 3 Fighters in this poll. Btw, no love for Badang? Haha...
@Makhikoi Same thoughts here. But I don't like Minsitthar much because he had to play similarly like Ruby (who I'm not excel with).

@iFaust Agreed with you. They are THE counter to many heroes especially Chou, though I suck at using both of them.

@Alp-Player06 @BD007 @TheLtCaptain @Rexsamz
I'm surprised that there are still many Alpha supporters despite he is now overshadowed by many Fighters like Leomord and Chou.

@GreaseGaming I believe you must be a pro Argus player, right?

@FALTERWANG Let's make Argus great again maybe?

@StormlordArdan Yeah, this is why sometimes I had a hard time against Chou thanks to his insane CC.

@Vymonchyyy @Ar3neKn1ght @symonros
I like Ruby but I can't play her well just like Minsitthar. I prefer Leomord more.

@ag273n I actually like Sun as well. And he is way more competent after his rework.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-16 12:14 PM | Show all posts
actually Aldous is most feared fighter right now in my opinion. but the team need to play as 4 players in early game, to let Aldous stack up.

I forget, Roger is also my favorite...but he is half marksman.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-17 01:48 AM | Show all posts
It never gets tiring watching how Chou players go Spartan in every fight, they literally fight until they cannot move anymore

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-20 09:11 AM | Show all posts
191740976 replied at 2019-2-17 01:48 AM
It never gets tiring watching how Chou players go Spartan in every fight, they literally fight until ...

Specially when he continuously dashes to the middle of the fight and knocks the whole team up. It's scary when you're on the enemy side cause you can't stun him while dashing, but exciting when you're on the same team.

But it rarely happens now cause he's more of an assassin rather as an off-tank, after the update.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 05:14 AM GMT+8