Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Xaverine
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] Patch Notes 1.3.52 [Advanced Server]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-19 05:12 AM | Show all posts
i agree with @TheLtCaptain on this. Many of us are here cuz we bothered to create an account, create our space and customise it etc, i for one invest real money into this game in the form of buying diamonds and have given away a lot of skins etc, not to build retion, but there are some serious bugs in this game that need to be addressed sooner than later.
I really wish moonton would redirect their resources, time and effort into fixing up the bugs on heroes (such as update to their skill description, for example akai's ultimate skill is not really ultimate at all).

But these are the sort of things i was hoping for fixes on  in the patches and updates.

I'm just confused about the facts/data the developers use to determine which jobs/tasks/issues/bugs/features that get priority for developers to work on.

Doesn't make sense to me. I only see what they do (making new heroes and skin packs) as effort to make more money from new players or players who don't truly care about the game or community.

@BD007
Post time 2019-2-20 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2019-2-19 05:12 AM
i agree with @TheLtCaptain on this. Many of us are here cuz we bothered to create an account, create ...

If you follow the forum, you will see plenty of users suggestion or request has already been taken in to action and also implemented and users also made many post about those too.
So it is not true that mlbb official dont care about community or something like that.
Post time 2019-2-21 05:18 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-2-20 11:21 AM
If you follow the forum, you will see plenty of users suggestion or request has already been taken ...

It's their actions that don't correlate.
How come there are still so many bugs and feature requests that are still not implemented?
When we request for so much information which takes a lot of our time.
Only to find that the request isn't completed, gets;
- lots in the forums,
- gets raised by someone else because you've asked them to raise it again to get numbers for your reports each week to the developers to work on.
- then you'll say, it doesn't get upvoted enough, not popular enough
- so we've all wasted our time @BD007

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... highlight=following

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... highlight=following
And yet, more new heroes come out.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 10:00 PM GMT+8