Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 448|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] How important Counter Items are

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-23 08:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Mobile Legends right now is still lacking and because of that it might show unfairness in the game. For example, in Picking, those sides who has more powerful heroes have a high chance to win or should've I said "guaranteed" to win because powerful heroes are those heroes that is so hard to counter pick let alone counter by items. With that in mind, Devs should start making Counter Items not for a specific skill but in general.

General Skills:
Heal/Regen Skills (already have)
Buff Skills (movement only and so terrible at that, also the 1 anti-atk spd item, yup only 1)
Criticals (definitely needs one, although we already have 1 anti-critical but only 10%)
Debuff Skills (don't have yet)
True Dmgs (don't have yet, tho True Dmg should not be blocked but we can evade it)
Immobilize Skills (only 1 boots)

We also need Situational Items

With these, the game's result would not be based only on Picking and it certainly can help turn the tides on longer battles.
Post time 2019-2-24 03:55 AM | Show all posts
i agree, mlbb are working on new items hopefully they make counter items that counter certain aspects for a hero ability
Post time 2019-2-24 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2019-2-28 08:22 AM

100% agree with this.
With proper item, even if the opponent have meta hero the other team can counter them.
I totally support anti cc item.
Post time 2019-2-25 07:13 AM | Show all posts
I support this! :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-29 04:02 AM GMT+8