Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 8925|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Account] REMOVE DEVICES FOR ACCOUNT SAFETY

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-26 11:04 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by P!x3L at 2019-2-26 11:22 AM

Some of us experiencing someone using your account from unknown matches causing you a low credit score system mails u have afk's and poor game play. Like mine. My account is secure I bind my account in moonton and facebook but still someone using it. Well i suggest this in the game to monitor what phone or unkown devices that logged in the account so we can secure more our account. Like facebook  have  a remove devices.. Gladly I bind moonton. But still to bad their using my account poor game play and afk's.. GG credit score.
sorry about my english.. =)
Post time 2019-3-9 12:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2019-12-26 01:45 PM

Hi @P!x3L
if your moonton and facebook account already bounded, means either google play games or/and vk account are from other user. Try unbind them. If can't, ask help from cs in-game. They'll help you.

P!x3L replied at 2019-3-8 10:06 PM
I emailed them too slow for their reply and too strict when it comes to information of orders like ...

When it comes to information of purchases, they really strict on it. If they check and not matching with their database, its hard for them to help you as well, unless you provide valid proof that you bought items in the game (such as order history in googleplay, receipt in email if for Codashop) . To make the accounts as evidence is not enough as it's not related to purchases but as safety only.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-8 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2019-12-26 01:45 PM
irezer replied at 2019-2-28 12:38 AM
Hi @P!x3L
if your moonton and facebook account already bounded, means either google play games or/a ...

I emailed them too slow for their reply and too strict when it comes to information of orders like my first order that codashop cant provide me a copy just the last 2 recharge give a copy. I used my email that bind in moonton account. Quite disappointing they still need my first order well cant remember the date and codashop   said just the last 2 recharge we have in our database. So sad Im just recharging via codashop well their too lazy to help me. Is my moonton,facebook bind to my account is enough evidence that im the real owner? I just  need to log out all devices so the hacker cant log in anymore..

irezer replied at 2019-3-9 12:15 PM
When it comes to information of purchases, they really strict on it. If they check and not matchin ...

hmm. I get it. Only the first order i cant provide. So sad. Wish they still help me. Thats my frist account.

Thank you so much MOD.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 11:45 AM GMT+8