Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 564|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] My account was hacked and CS left me hanging.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-28 04:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My account was hacked through fb(somehow they find a way to hack my fb account) on February 18th and I emailed them the moment i figured out that I was hacked. I send all the necessary documents to make sure that its my account and used the same email that I used in my moonton account. CS send me the forms and asked for a certain receipt, I answered it and I gave the screenshot of the receipt but after that CS didn't bother to reply to me or clarify that my report has gone through or not. Its really frustrating to know that CS send you half assed replies. What should I do right now just wait and look at my account getting destroyed by an Indonesian???
20190228_051847.jpg
Post time 2019-2-28 05:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by seimz at 2019-2-28 03:26 AM

Hello ryoten,
Did you make sure you filled the form correctly? If so, do wait a little more since it takes average 3-9 days to get reply from the CS. If they don't reply after a few days, I suggest sending the email again. We won't neglect your request and we are here here to provide assistance, but it is upto CS to handle your issue and I hope they will help you recover your account asap.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-28 05:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2019-2-28 05:08 AM
Hello ryoten,
Did you make sure you filled the form coorectly? If so, do wait a little more since it ...

Yes, I did filled the form correctly. Why is it taking so long? Does moonton really care about their consumers? I searched this forum for someone who got their account back and found no one. I'm getting skeptical cause CS cant even create a proper reply and NO ONE had their account back.
Post time 2019-2-28 05:26 AM | Show all posts
Sorry for the inconveniences. It takes sometime coz CS got many complaints in a while, so do wait for a while. But you are wrong to be skeptical, since I've helped quite some users and they got their account back safe. We can only assist you here and it is upto the CS to handle your issue.
Post time 2019-6-24 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Please help me moderator, now already 9 days i've submit my report about my account that same cause with TS. Admin just want me to sent last purchase on 2019-06-08 but now still no reply. Screenshot_2019-06-24-08-45-09-553_com.google.android.gm.png Screenshot_2019-06-24-08-45-21-395_com.google.android.gm.png

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-3 10:46 AM GMT+8