Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 10853|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Request] Bring back hide history

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-23 03:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by dadadaa at 2019-3-23 03:49 PM

Hello,

Since last update i can't hide my history anymore ... this is bad because now it shows my skin in history and i don't want my friends to see which skins did i buy. Now i can't use them and thats bad because ther is no point of buying them  then ...
Post time 2019-3-26 02:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Joshua_#04B at 2019-3-26 08:08 PM
dadadaa replied at 2019-3-25 02:09 AM
And what if your family follows you only to see if you are  spending money on game?
What if your f ...

Ok, listen up, I tried to ignore your post and I even kindly said the reason why it is not good to Hide history but here you are defending this cheat promoting feature.

Tell you what, your reasoning are all flawed. All your excuses makes no sense and has easy solution it, and you can just ask the developer to not show the skins in the history record IF you are TRULY just ASHAMED to BUY something you ENJOY, but you want to hide all history,  which makes this hard to CATCH cheaters become traceless.

And that is why halfway of season 11 was flooded by this cheaters!! Map hacks, Lag scripts, 1 hit 70% HP gone hack, Accelerated Money gain hack, 2x exp gain, 2x money gain and many MANY more and do you notice the sudden appearance of more  ML youtubers? Cause they found this hacks and used it as a way to promote there channels. I don't recomend it but you can search it and see it for yourself.

And don't make me answer your r******d question cause I know that you know and they know how s****d your questions are, so next time don't post question that will make you look like your lacking something.

You might ask why I'm mad  at you so I'll say why, I am one of those few people trying to FIX this game by reporting this CHEATERS, so that folks like YOU and ME can have our FAIR gaming environment. So the you who is protecting this cheat promoting feature is really upsetting cause your making our job much more harder than it's already is.

Do you think its easy to gather evidence? No it's NOT, even if it's in YT, MOONTON won't care at all as they want concrete proof even though the gameplay in YT is already enough, we need to stalk this rule breakers for days to gather reasonable amount of  evidence and use it as a proof of there cheating ONLY then will MOONTON act, so the you who is promoting the hide history vehemently is just making our work more harder as your making us lose almost half of potential evidence or even more. We can get the time, money gain and exp gain in the battle record and see if something is amiss to it and we can't gather that much data from just one record, we need plenty of it so that we can cross examine it with other records to find some doubtful things in there history and this takes a long time to do but this makes our data more accurate so even though it's tiresome we still do it.
Post time 2019-3-23 05:16 PM | Show all posts
This has both bad and good side.
Bad is just like you said.
Good is those who try 221 or cheating they cant hide it anymore.
Still we will record it.
Post time 2019-3-24 05:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-3-23 05:16 PM
This has both bad and good side.
Bad is just like you said.
Good is those who try 221 or cheating th ...

Whats so bad at seeing the skins you use in your history? Just cause you have a skin and they see it, are they gonna make fun of you? so what, why care about that, you bought it so they just have to deal with it why be embarrass with things you enjoy? You won't lose anything at all, unless your one of THEM.

PS. Sorry for using reply on your message mate, the password won't show up in the post, I think its a bug so better fix it, I'm using mobile by the way.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-25 02:09 AM | Show all posts
Joshua_#04B replied at 2019-3-24 05:40 PM
Whats so bad at seeing the skins you use in your history? Just cause you have a skin and they see  ...

And what if your family follows you only to see if you are  spending money on game?
What if your friends don't wanna to speak with you because you bought epic skin and don't want to send them elit or special skin?

What if you do't wanna others see which build you use for  champion?

What if you don't wanna others can prtsc yout lost game and make fun of you on facebook or msg group?

What if you don't wanna go out or go to sleep instead you want to play but your parents see that you are playing in history or friends ?

They are so manny things why is that option better ... and anyway most 2-2-1 post public their chats and if you report them ml won't do a thing about that! ML stuff see all history anyway so they can punish cheaters anyway

This is stupid to give something good to players and take them away next season ...

Post time 2019-3-25 07:14 AM | Show all posts
Why are they making fun of you????
 Author| Post time 2019-3-25 07:22 AM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-3-25 07:14 AM
Why are they making fun of you????

Nope, i just mad some examples ...

Comments

I didn't understand what you just said.  Post time 2019-3-25 07:34 AM
Post time 2019-3-25 08:18 AM | Show all posts
dadadaa replied at 2019-3-25 02:09 AM
What if your f ...

Those "friends" who don't want to talk to you because you don't give them skins, aren't your "friends". Hahaha.

You do have a point but if this gets implemented, I hope that they make it only as an option since not everyone wants their Battle History hidden (like me).
Post time 2019-3-25 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Joshua_#04B replied at 2019-3-24 05:40 PM
Whats so bad at seeing the skins you use in your history? Just cause you have a skin and they see  ...

i support no hide history button. Because this way everyone can check your history and have an idea wether you cheat or not.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-7 01:31 AM GMT+8