Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 481|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] In case Moonton missed all these suggestions about Rafaela revamp

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-23 06:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
These are some feedbacks about Rafaela revamp. There are countless other posts that I couldn’t include here.   I hope moonton realizes the mistake and Rafaela gets the justice she deserves.

from the video of hororo chan.png forum post by Hakuran.png

forum post by Yunozaki.png

Reddit post by pinkpugita.png Reddit post by Robjack88.png

Reddit post by katonegyee.png Reddit post by Yeetmetodeath.png

Sarcasm post on Reddit - by katonegyee.png discord suggestion by Rui.png

discord suggestion by Diamond_1221311.png discord suggestion by Computer-Ruby.png

discord suggestion by censored.png discord suggestion by Teru.png

discord suggestion by blossom.png discord suggestion by fearlessfrightful.png

discord suggestion by hmm.png discord suggestion by Tsuna.png

discord suggestion by WhiteNight.png discord suggestion by Sniper No Sniping.png

discord suggestion by Vhyde.png another discord suggestion by Vhyde.png

discord suggestion by MysticLOL.png

Post time 2019-3-23 07:13 PM | Show all posts
We will do our best to record all of the screeshot of feedback you provided for Rafaela and will submit to mlbb official.
Rest assured.
Post time 2019-3-23 07:03 PM | Show all posts
Yeah I agree with you and all these concerns. The old passive is better with AOE. We will surely forward your suggestions so that moonton will look into it. Thanks for the concern. :)
Post time 2019-3-27 10:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Dayum all that suggestions and Moonton still turned a blind eye. As compared to chang'e and Kaja who they changed successively according to  feedbacks, I wish they were the same with Rafaela too.

Tbh, I wanted a full revamp on her underwhelming ult and garbage passive (I still dont get why a support must die in order maximize her potential). I want them to scrap the death passive because as Rafaela we always try our best not to get killed since
we are THE SUPPORT whose role is to support the team until the end of the fight and not die. I've seen so many good suggestions for her revamp and as of this moment, i'll be glad if any of those were implemented compared to her current condition in this meta.

Yes, she's beautiful now but she's way more useless than before and that's something.
Post time 2019-3-25 06:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by starboi at 2019-3-25 10:38 AM

yeee!! I was featured hahahaha "Healing for everyone!"

Comments

iri
I always heard she says "Healing Freya" LMAO  Post time 2019-3-25 10:29 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-29 07:00 PM GMT+8