Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 361|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[policy] Another Suggestion for Policy Adjustments

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-24 10:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
"For those people who Concedes Defeat on unnecessary situations"

There have been times where majority of your team just utterly gives up, even on those unnecessary moments. Charges should be given for those people who give up. If you didn't understand what my point is here's an example:

I'm in the middle of match and at the edge of winning, my team has no hope for themselves and for me and so they conceded defeat 3 of them agreed while me and my other teammate disagreed, and so we kept on trying till we manage to attain a comeback. So after the match I've thought of those 3 people who conceded defeat earlier should be given a charge which I have just thought of "not recieving a star". I don't want people who give up get rewarded. It's unfair for those people who kept on trying and pushing themselves to their limits just to win while the others just give up because they have no hope. So basically what I m pointing here is people who agrees on conceding a defeat shouldn't be rewarded if they actually managed to win the match.

Same situation on Idlers/AFKs there are tons of matches where these afk people get carried by their team. There are times where people can't time invaliding a match if there's one or more afk teammates. But still some people manage to carry these idlers and win the match, the whole team gets rewarded including these violators which is unfair for those who worked hard.

Post time 2019-3-24 12:30 PM | Show all posts
I don't think afkers or those who didn't receive a medal after the match gets something. They don't get anything afaik. Tho, the concede thingy is good too.
Post time 2019-3-24 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Well some people does not have that kind of nerve to continue or they just give up. And some tries to fight.
Those who tries to fight they actually shines later, they just domt know that time.
Post time 2019-3-25 06:35 AM | Show all posts
I think it really depends on the situation.. Conceding is still necessary though I agree that it's kind of disappointed if your teammate got rewarded when not doing anything and mostly if they almost cost you the defeat.
 Author| Post time 2019-3-25 10:57 AM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-3-25 06:35 AM
I think it really depends on the situation.. Conceding is still necessary though I agree that it's k ...

Yes. But here's what I meant those who voted to surrender and failed to make at least 4 members to surrender must not earn a reward when they'll win afterwards. Kind of complicated but you'll understand
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 05:38 AM GMT+8