12Next
Return to list New
View: 1273|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Poll] Eudora or Nana's skin for Premium Fragments

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-25 11:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi!
I've collected enough Premium Fragments to either buy Eudora's or Nana's skin, but I don't know what to choose.

I don't use these 2 in Classic nor Rank matches but I always play Brawl and I know these 2 heroes are good on that mode.

However, I just realized that Nana was only good at Brawl because of her previous passive (what do you guys think?). In terms of damage, Eudora will always win, but Nana's range is farther.

Also, how often does the Rare Fragment shop change skins? Should I spend it on a hero I seldom use or save it on a hero I always use?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Single Polls, Total 18 Users voted

Poll is finished

50.00% (9)
50.00% (9)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Graveyard Party

Graveyard Party

Christmas Chher

Christmas Chher
Post time 2019-3-25 03:36 PM | Show all posts
I would recommend nana coz due to her recent rework she is more viable and surable than eudora. Eudora's christms skin has cool effects too. But if you don't use these heroes, its better to save for the hero u use. The rare fragment shop doesn't change often, but I think they will be updating soon. We will keep you updated.

Comments

Thanks!  Post time 2019-3-26 02:54 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-25 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Nana graveyard is still available in premium frags right? Past season skin is and will always in premium frags shop if i understand it right.. while starlight will always in rare frags shop..

Comments

Yup. Season/Basic skin in Premium then Starlight/Special in Rare fragments.  Post time 2019-3-26 02:54 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-25 04:36 PM | Show all posts
New nana is kinda good compare to edura. You can try.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-25 09:22 PM | Show all posts
i say edudora because she actually has skill effects

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-26 12:14 AM | Show all posts
me too. i think Eudora. all her skills are AOE and in Brawl, if your team has more AOE, its almost a guaranteed win.

but nana is cute.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-3-26 02:56 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for all your opinions . So it's Eudora for skill effects OR Nana for a more viable pick.

I guess I'll wait for the poll's result

Comments

its your decision  Post time 2019-3-26 03:07 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-26 07:00 AM | Show all posts
Get Eudora, the effect of that skin just got revamp.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-26 04:05 PM | Show all posts
Vote for Eudora, I just hate Nana's Graveyard skin. @BD007 please tell Moonton to revamp Nana's Graveyard skin, she's supposed to be cute, scary but cute. Her old Graveyard skins was better.

nana.jpg

Comments

nana's old portraits are hideous omg.  Post time 2019-3-26 11:19 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-26 04:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I cant compare nana and eudora because I love to play both of them. Nana as a support with low cd build and defense is pretty annoying. While I play Eudora as a counter of the enemy mostly to shut down their mm mage and assassin instantly. Eudora's damage combo is unbelievable painful. And speaking about the skin, I like the revamp for Eudora's Christmas skin but I hope that the ult color will also be colorful. Nana's graveyard party skin definetely need to be revamped.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 11:05 PM GMT+8