Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 8441|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Poll] Let us install game on SD cards

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-25 12:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-3-29 09:44 PM | Show all posts
It is not a good idea to install mlbb on sd card due to speed and unreliability of sd card.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-30 07:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-3-29 09:44 PM
It is not a good idea to install mlbb on sd card due to speed and unreliability of sd card.

Its true Some SD cards are Low quality And SD cards are classified with Class and categorized theres A Class Etc.... And putting the game in those will either result in crashes or delays...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-3-30 08:51 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-31 01:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fky replied at 2019-3-30 08:51 PM
@BD007 Its very good idea, i had Mobile Legends installed on my old tablet which had only class 10 S ...

When i said its true yes it is there is so many low quality SD cards i tried to buy on stores in they priced it almost the same as high quality but luckily my phone can detect if the SD card is Low quality and Prompt me that the SD card is Low Quality and Slow so Many stores i tried to buy but they selling low quality with a price of high quality SD they are fooling customers...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-31 03:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No, i wont recommend install game to sd card since it is very unreliable even it has class 10 or whatsoever. Internal storage is faster although the space is very limited. I have vainglory in my phone but i wont install it to sd card, once i installed it in sd card there were many problem occured.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-3-31 08:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-1 08:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by jingasenpai at 2019-4-1 08:04 AM
Fky replied at 2019-3-31 08:41 PM
@jingasenpai you prolly went to lower capacity because all above 32GB are faster than hard drive ,ne ...

Nope I went to buy 64 GB SD CARDS... Its Just You cant rely on stores because mostly of SD Cards are for storage putposes Only... So If you wanna buy legit go to official websites theres so many scam.... actually im not an anti to your suggestion i just stated things thats there is a downside also but if you got faster and legit SD cards why not..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-4-3 12:55 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-3 06:31 AM GMT+8