Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1351|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Item Definition

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-4 09:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Knyrv at 2019-4-4 09:54 AM

Please let them know about this.
The item states that the hero's Physical & Magical Attack gets boosted after using a skill or basic attack. I got confused since I know that this boosts Physical & Magical defenses, not attacks.

I tried it in custom last night to check if they changed it and found out it's just a cause of their negligence on item definitions. The item's Unique Passive still increases speed + both defenses, not attacks.
Capture.PNG
Post time 2019-4-4 10:05 PM | Show all posts
wait what,I swear they did changed the description to increase the physical and magical defense,HOW THAT HAPPENED

Comments

I know right. From what I remember, this also happened 2 seasons or 2 months ago. But I didn't bother reporting it since I wasn't here in forum back then  Post time 2019-4-5 02:56 AM
Post time 2019-4-4 09:49 AM | Show all posts
I think you're right, unless they've change it

Comments

But, it doesn't make sense for a defense item  Post time 2019-4-4 10:27 AM
I hope they don't change it to Attack power. I like buying this item on Minotaur.  Post time 2019-4-4 09:54 AM
Post time 2019-4-4 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Yeah I agree, thnks for letting us know. We will further check and submit this so that it will be fixed asap. I hope they doesn't change the passive as it says nw, since it is a defence item.

Comments

Thanks  Post time 2019-4-5 03:00 AM
Post time 2019-4-4 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Do you have ss of your custom to prove your claim?
It would be nice if you provide all the data we need.
Thanks.

Comments

Wait. I’ll comment it later. I don’t have PC access at the moment.  Post time 2019-4-5 01:00 AM
Post time 2019-4-5 01:06 AM | Show all posts
oh wow and i thought my fanny was getting more damage while using it
 Author| Post time 2019-4-5 02:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-12-29 01:27 AM
BD007 replied at 2019-4-4 03:59 PM
Do you have ss of your custom to prove your claim?
It would be nice if you provide all the data we n ...

Here it is. My defense items here are Cursed Helm, Brute Force Breastplate, Immortality, Antique Cuirass.

Brute Force Breastplate stacks up to 5 times. Only my Speed, Physical&Magical defenses increases, not Attack.
Rexsamz replied at 2019-4-5 01:06 AM
oh wow and i thought my fanny was getting more damage while using it

Yea, I remember someone commented on a post here not to buy Brute Force Breastplate when you don't have other Defense items cause the increase will be small since it's % based.

Whenever I see Martis players (on stream) who buy BFBreastplate might also be thinking it boosts their Attack with the Unique Passive, cause the item description is misleading.

Post time 2019-4-6 11:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 07:42 PM GMT+8