Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1500|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] New Summomer/Necromancer Hero!: Danaea, the Fallacious Priestess

Close [Copy link]
Reply Awards 7 Wealth Reply available 1 Wealth Award acrion! Each person 1 times(Reward overview rate 50%)
Post time 2019-4-11 03:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by dhoenald_trump at 2019-4-13 05:50 PM

Danaea the Fallacious Priestess

Role: Mage
Specialty: Crowd Control/Push

Durability:          ■■■■□□□□□□
Offense:             ■■■□□□□□□□
Ability Effects:  ■■■■■■■■□□
Difficulty:           ■■■■■■■□□□

Movement Speed
Mana
Physical Attack
Attack Speed
Magic Power
HP Regen
Physical Defense
Mana Regen
Magical Defense
Basic Attk Crit Rate
HP
Ability Crit Rate

Lore:
     - Far from the glorious empire lies the Tribe of Unsullied, led by Danaea. People from this temple has long served a god of their own, not known to anyone in the Land of Dawn, and Danaea has continued the tradition when she came of age to become the leader. She led her people peacefully through devotion, never aware of their coming demise.

One night when she was sleeping, she was woken up by blood-curdling screams. She was frightened, just like how everyone would be, so she hid to where nobody would find her. Danaea spent the night speaking of prayers to her god, but when she stepped out in the morning, all she saw was carnage and death. The stink of blood filled her nostrils. And the gruesome sight of spilled guts fogged her sight.

Being the leader, she was flooded by guilt. She fell to her knees, crying and her chest heaving hard. Kneeling among the carcasses of her people, she made one last prayer to whichever god was listening. She was convinced for the last time that the gods has a plan for her.

"O, dear gods, if this was your plan for me, I would gladly accept, but please help me with my grieving," but the only power that answered was the Abyss. She was told that the soldiers of the Moniyan Empire was the one who did this to her people, and the Abyss offered her the ability to bring back her people, but only through sacrifice. Blinded by guilt, desperation, and rage, she formed a pact with the Abyss. Now, Danaea stands along the forces of the Abyss, never knowing that it was actually them who eradicated her tribe...

Skills:

Passive: Demise of the Faithful

- Enemy minions that die near her will allow her to summon a Fallen Unsullied. Fallen Unsullied have 3x the stats of the minion slain. Fallen/Avenging Unsullied deals Magic Damage (+30% of Total Magic Power). Enemy heroes that slay a Fallen/Avenging Unsullied only gains 25% gold of what the origin minion would give.

Also, her basic attacks and skills applies Dark Devotion to enemies, dealing 0.75% of their Max HP (+15 points of Magic Damage) each second for 3 seconds. Fallen/Avenging Unsullied also applies Dark Devotion.

Skill 1: Herrscher (Ruler)

Cooldown: 0

Mana Cost: 0

- Danaea can command all of the Fallen/Avenging Unsullied within her range to go to a specific area. The Unsullied will attack any enemy units that get near, and jungle monsters if Danaea attacks one near them. This skill is available at level 1. Her Unsullied have Artificial Intelligence at first and will act like a normal minion, but using Herrscher on them would cause them to stay stationary if no enemy is within range.

Skill 2: Schmerz (Pain)

Cooldown: 11 secs.

Mana Cost: 90/95/100/105/110

- Danaea reads a spell from her tome to summon the spirits of her people. She creates a passable wall from the spirits that deals 150/190/230/270/310 (+100% of Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage upon creation. Afterwards, enemies that touch the wall have their Magic Resist reduced by 15% and Movement Speed reduced by 40% for 5 secs. Wall lasts 3 secs.

Skill 3: Gottvergessen Feld (God-Forgotten Field)

Cooldown: 8.5 secs.

Mana Cost: 90/95/100/105/110

- Danaea curses an area that deals 50/80/110/140/170 (+80% of Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage per 0.5 sec. and lasts 3 seconds. Also slows enemies by 30% for 5 secs. This skill leaves a Scourge mark to enemy heroes hit and can stack up to 5 times. Fallen/Avenging Unsullied prioritizes enemy heroes that have higher stacks of Scourge. Each stack of Scourge also multiplies the damage of Danaea's Dark Devotion.

Special Skill: Kriechender Alptraum (Creeping Nightmare)

Cooldown: 60 secs.

Mana Cost: 150/200/250

- The Fallacious Priestess unleashes a very powerful spell from her tome. She turns all allied minions in the map into a Fallen Unsullied, and Fallen Unsullied who are already present becomes an Avenging Unsullied, gaining a burst in Movement Speed, Magic Power, and Damage Resist. Fallen and Avenging Unsullied gains +100% Attack Speed that lasts for 10 secs. Fallen Unsullied which are slain within 10 seconds after casting this skill will become Avenging Unsullied. Avenging Unsullied state remains until the minion is slain. Danaea also gains all the stat boosts that Avenging Unsullied gains and lasts 7.5 secs.

Quotes:
   Hero Select:
     "The strong are the only ones worthy of my worship."

Hero Movement:
     "Rage fuels me and my people!"

"Listen gods! Another sacrifice!"

"KILL! KILL! I WILL DO IT FOR MY PEOPLE!"

"Ah, such a glorious empire... NOW WATCH IT CRUMBLE!"

"I don't want to join your fanclub Selena, I have my own followers."

Hero Death:
     "It doesn't matter how much you kill us..."

"Must avenge... them..."

Tips:
- Danaea is a mage that causes great pressure. Enemies will have to pay more time on killing her Unsullied rather than pushing to defend their turrets. Also, enemy heroes will have to be more cautious around jungle areas and bushes.
     - The Unsullied can be placed on bushes to be used as wards, however, when an enemy hero/unit gets within the range of the Unsullied (depends on the origin minon [Infantry, Lancer, Cannon minion]), the Unsullied will be revealed and start attacking the enemy hero/unit.
     - Danaea can be a farm efficient mage because her Unsullied can be used as meat shields and extra damage dealers.
     - She also excels at pushing because she could get 2 minion waves to help her push and shield turret damage. However, this can be her downfall since enemy heroes still get gold from her Unsullied and could buy their items faster than Danaea's team.
     - She can manipulate her Unsullied through Herrscher and Gottvergessen Feld. She can prioritize an enemy hero through Gottvergessen Feld's Scourge marks, and chase a low health hero through Herrscher. Be reminded that her Unsullied have their own attack range and can attack outside Danaea's range.
     - She can turn Lord enhanced minions and Super minions into Unsullied, gaining 3x more stats than the origin minion. This could possibly turn the tides of battle if combined with Kriechender Alptraum.
     - It is best to use her Special Skill when a new wave of minions is present, to maximize the amount of minions to be turned into Unsullied. Danaea also gains the buffs that Avenging Unsullied gains, being Movement Speed, Magic Power, Damage Resist, and Attack speed.
     - Unsuspecting low health enemies may walk near and be attacked by her Unsullied, applying Dark Devotion and slowly decaying their health. It will be too late when they find out that they just walked into their deaths.

Danaea, the Fallacious Priestess

Danaea, the Fallacious Priestess

Related collections:

Post time 2019-4-13 05:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply Awards +1 Wealth

Edited by Charles at 2019-12-29 10:38 AM
dhoenald_trump replied at 2019-4-13 05:48 PM
Yeah... I kinda realized that it's kinda OP if the cooldown was that short, along with CD reduction ...

clearly her ult is stronger than zhask and vex's ult
dhoenald_trump replied at 2019-4-13 05:48 PM
Yeah... I kinda realized that it's kinda OP if the cooldown was that short, along with CD reduction ...

clearly her ult is stronger than zhask and vex's ult

Comments

Yeah~ Hahaha  Post time 2019-6-9 05:03 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-4-12 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Darkflamecas replied at 2019-4-12 05:22 PM
Nice concept xD
I too have a minion summoning hero concept though its more like "zombifying" and the ...

Go ahead~ The forum is for everyone anyways. I'd love to check out your idea~
Post time 2019-4-12 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-12-29 10:37 AM

plus that concept art is amazing aswell
this is like a super powered necromancer not only can she deal crazy damage but she can push towers easily that ult needs a higher cooldown because of its potential I like the concept alot well done

Comments

ooOoOo colours xD  Post time 2019-4-13 04:39 AM
Trolololololz~  Post time 2019-4-12 02:46 PM
to lazy to edit  Post time 2019-4-12 01:50 AM
Post time 2019-4-11 08:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply Awards +1 Wealth

This is actually very interesting concept.. i really like it xD

Comments

Thank you~  Post time 2019-4-12 02:45 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-4-11 03:08 PM | Show all posts
LMAO, I'VE BEEN GONE FROM THIS FORUM FOR A YEAR I THINK. SO HERE'S A QUICK HERO SUGGESTION FOR MY COMEBACK, TROLLOLOLOLZ.

How do you guys think?

Comments

Thank you~  Post time 2019-4-12 02:44 PM
welcome back  Post time 2019-4-12 01:48 AM
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2019-4-12 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-4-12 01:48 AM
this is like a super powered necromancer not only can she deal crazy damage but she can push towers  ...

Yeah, I agree with you, lmao. I was thinking hard about the cooldown of her ult because a cooldown too short could make her super broken, and a too long cooldown could make her purpose break, lmao. I decided to make the cooldown to 45 secs. Do you think that is enough? Anyways, thanks for the suggestion, trollololololz~
Post time 2019-4-12 05:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply Awards +1 Wealth

Nice concept xD
I too have a minion summoning hero concept though its more like "zombifying" and the skills i had in mine are quite different (Only similar part is, well, minions lol) Not sure whether or not i would post it but would u mind if i do?
Post time 2019-4-13 04:35 AM | Show all posts
dhoenald_trump replied at 2019-4-12 02:43 PM
Yeah, I agree with you, lmao. I was thinking hard about the cooldown of her ult because a cooldown ...

this might be crazy but i think 60 secs is the best because that ult can split push for you make team fights a bit unfair and with the minions in the other lane pushing towers(which is the win condition)help you win without much strategy or effort

Comments

Im'ma think about that, lmao.  Post time 2019-4-13 10:05 AM
Post time 2019-4-13 02:45 PM | Show all posts
dhoenald_trump replied at 2019-4-12 09:02 PM
Go ahead~ The forum is for everyone anyways.  I'd love to check out your idea~

Okie xD
i've just got mine done here V
       The undead Enchantress: HelaWould like some feedback xD
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-19 09:38 AM GMT+8