Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1170|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Revamp those item please

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-17 12:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by shimura27 at 2019-4-17 08:26 PM

Since defense items are weaker than my expectation, maybe Moonton should revamp these items more useful or better, here are my suggestion :

1.Courage Bulwark (Prices : no change)
No stat change
Unique Passive : Bravely - change to increase 10% both Physical/Magical Attack and Defense for you and all allies arround you (show the info about limit ammount area can be reached to gain those passive for allies, i think 5.0 is better maybe).
Unique Passive : Heavy Armor - change to all minions take less damage from enemy turret or base (show the info about how much damage reduction from enemy turret or base, i think 50% damage reduction is better since its true damage maybe).
Active Skill : change to increase  20% Damage Reduction for you and a allies arround you (with limit area like 5.0 maybe), and movement speed by 20% also reduce enemy CC time by 25% for 2s (if combine it with Tough Boots, CC Time Reduction becomes 50%, it will enough right to counter CC skill?), Cooldown 40s.

Note : this passive only work when you aren't alone. So this item will suit for Support or Tank heroes who are definitely need carry.

2.Twilight Armor (Prices : no change)
No stat change
Unique Passive : Defiance - change to only take or receive damage equivalent as 8% of your Max HP. Cooldown 4s. (Better than reduce 900 damage)

Note : this passive only work if you take or receive a damage that should be more than 8% your max HP at first time, after that cooldown time will be started. It's best counter item to counter enemy who has Burst Damage, True Damage, highest Physical/Magical Penetration, or when you're in defenseless. But it doesn't mean you can go and feed to enemy everytime, since this passive can only be applied for 1 next damage taken.

3.Brute Force Breastplace (Prices : no change)
No stat change
Unique Passive : brute force - change to Being attacked from basic attack/skill will increase 5% Physical/Magical Defense (Can be stacked max up to 4 times) Also increasing movement speed by 20%. Duration last 4s.

Note : rather than attacking, it's better when you're attacked by enemy. Best for Fighter and Tank.

4. Cursed Helmet (prices : no change)
No stat change
Unique Passive : burning soul - change to deal 3% of enemy Max HP every 1s to surrounding enemies and 50% damage bonus on minion only.

Note : increasing damage a bit would be better maybe, since all damage dealer have Vamp or Physical/Magical Lifesteal. So this is will make Tank come to Meta again.

5. Antuqiue Cuirass (prices no change)
No stat change
Unique Passive : Deter - change to being attacked, reduces 10% enemy both Physical/Magical Attack (Can be stacked max up to 3 times). Last 3s.

Note : This passive will work on the second enemy attack, the first attack won't reduce enemy attack.

6. Dominance of Ice (prices no change)
No stat change
Unique Passive : Cold Artic - change 20% Critical Damage Reduction, nearby enemy will receive 15% attack speed reduction and 30% movement speed reduction (show about info limit area, maybe 3.0 is better).

7. Wing of Apocalypse (prices no change)
Stat change to :
+10% Movement Speed
+1000 HP
+10% CDR
Unique Passive : change to  When HP below 40%, reduces damage taken by 50%. Last 2s. Cooldown 40s. Adds 10% Spell Vamp.

Note : rather than 15 Physical Attack, i change to 10% mov speed since it's wing (can fly faster than just walk with boots :v). About lifesteal it's no fair for Tank or support that need defensive item, so i change to 10% Vamp.
Post time 2019-4-18 01:57 AM | Show all posts
I like these suggestions especially the one for WOTAQ since its in the default builds for some tanks and yet are never used on them but fighters  
Post time 2019-4-18 07:22 AM | Show all posts
I agree
Player now has turtle buff and so many cc.
Tanks are less and less effective unless grock, kaja and akai who has high damage output. So i totally agree with this suggestion.
Post time 2019-5-11 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Good suggestion boy! I agree
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 05:36 PM GMT+8