[Item Balance] Buff For Wizard Boots

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-22 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for info

Comments

hahahaha Just laughs :)  Post time 2019-4-22 08:01 AM
its not info its an idea/suggestion  Post time 2019-4-22 03:57 AM
Post time 2019-4-22 08:11 AM | Show all posts
"to reduce these kill stealer tank and support" / "it's more of supporting them to get more assist then kill and assist"

LOLS I think it's kind of greedy to me and come to think of this scenario.. you (assassin/fighter/mage/marksman/whatever) are in a clash and then you ran out of mana to cast a skill and your basic attack is not enough to kill an enemy. that enemy already has low life. The support/tank don't want to get gold deduction.. what do you want them to do!? retreat instead of killing the enemy??? the enemy can just escape and might cost your team a defeat..

Kill steal does not matter. What matters is a team play and a WIN for your team.
If you know how Karina is being played, Karina will be more ashamed than tanks and support heroes.

"SUPPORTING THEM TO GET MORE ASSIST!?" It's like bribing or tricking a child for a candy so you could get what you want.

Comments

"BUT as I said for last resort you can secure the kill yourself"  Post time 2019-4-22 11:12 AM
Post time 2019-4-22 10:10 AM | Show all posts
Great suggestion as always. The Wizard boots is being abused by other roles cause of its current passive.
Post time 2019-4-22 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Very very very bad idea. There will nobody wants to play tank/support anymore. RIP Minotaur, Johnson, Gatot, when their ult suddenly kills everyone or when they trying to protect you running chicken and kills the enemy.

If you still being stubborn, the best option is they get 500 gold upon assists and minus 100 gold upon kills

Comments

wtf I just realized 500 for assists and -100 upon kills,dude stop trolling get some help  Post time 2019-4-23 10:17 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-4-23 12:36 AM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-4-22 11:16 AM
Very very very bad idea. There will nobody wants to play tank/support anymore. RIP Minotaur, Johnson ...

lol, I played all the hero you mention and most of the time I let my carry to secure the kill and even then I always have over 10 assists while my kill is less than 4-5.

The tradeoff from many assists golds I got is way more worth it and personally, the buff for the wizard boots I made is gonna make tank and support shine way more rather  than making them more unreliable
Post time 2019-4-23 09:13 AM | Show all posts
i hate tanks or supports that steal kills and i think that this item will be better with the -10 gold because u do realize it's only 10 gold...

Comments

says the person who mains kirina the KS hero xD don't take this seriously  Post time 2019-4-27 07:44 PM
lol it used to be -20 gold but many other member just can't really comperhand what I really wanted and they only see the -20 gold instead the +120 gold for assists which a lot higher and easier to get  Post time 2019-4-23 10:19 AM
Post time 2019-4-23 10:25 AM | Show all posts
TheLtCaptain replied at 2019-4-23 12:36 AM
lol, I played all the hero you mention and most of the time I let my carry to secure the kill and  ...

Okay then. How about your carry running away due low hp and mana and you have half hp, you can kill the enemy but you don't wanna get minus gold, and finally that enemy kills you both.
 Author| Post time 2019-4-23 02:03 PM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-4-23 10:25 AM
Okay then. How about your carry running away due low hp and mana and you have half hp, you can kil ...

very very funny dude, you really focus only on the -20 minus gold even though you can easily overcome it with +120 gold assists from the wizard boots passive only. Look at the bright side you're a tank or support and most of the time you can easily get an assist rather than a kill

"BUT as I said for last resort you can secure the kill yourself"
That's just stupid you don't wanna get a kill just because of the minus, the minus is from the basic gold from a kill that's reduced by -20 gold and it doesn't mean your overall gold will be reduced -.-
Post time 2019-4-23 06:52 PM | Show all posts
I don't get it why people are so bothered by a kill-steal. They even go afk when it happen. For me, even when i use Assasin and Angela gets all the kill i don't mind, i can still farm and we can still win. As long as the enemy dies that is all that matters.

Unless, Tank/Support last hitting your blue buff/crab then yes, that is quite a mental breakdown.

Comments

some people just so stupid and keep playing even though they already tilted enough to the point always losing because of themself and not teammates.I think that's the reason  Post time 2019-4-24 01:14 AM
Post time 2019-4-25 06:22 PM | Show all posts
Can I make a suggestion about the wording?  Either people are misinterpreting your meaning or I am, but the spirit behind your suggestion is good if i read it right.

How about 30 ADDITIONAL gold for assists... and
How about 15 LESS gold (than normal) for kills.  Instead of "minus gold".

In this way...  you still get gold for kills but the true reward is for properly supporting or tanking.

Comments

done,thanks for the help :)  Post time 2019-4-27 09:12 PM
Yeah super tricky.... i got your point though and very much agree with your concept of getting tenks and support to "act correctly"  Post time 2019-4-27 01:07 PM
it's just people misunderstood my suggestion even though I worded it as simple as possible because in my opinion it's kinda tricky to make moonton listen to people suggestion  Post time 2019-4-27 01:01 PM
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-27 12:30 PM GMT+8