Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 927|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Account] Problem With Account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-25 11:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello, I've recently noticed that my account is being used by someone else. Everytime i log in, i have a bunch of recent account switching mails. Theres also matches that i havent even played and reports that i never made. I have changed my password for my moonton account but it seems its still binded to whatever other device that is using my account. Is there any way for moonton to log my account out of all devices?  I have spent a lot of money on this game and i really dont want to uninstall over something like this. Anyways, Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Screenshot_2019-04-24-16-04-18.png
Post time 2019-4-25 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Hey someone also has the same issue yesterday, I don't know the solution but I hope Moonton can do something about it
 Author| Post time 2019-4-25 01:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-4-25 01:44 PM
Hey someone also has the same issue yesterday, I don't know the solution but I hope Moonton can do s ...

Aw ty. I hope so too.
Post time 2019-4-25 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Contact in game Customer Support.Its located on the top left corner(blue headset icon) besides your profile avatar.
Goto help>account problem>bind unbind>get the form.
Fill it up and provide the ss you have posted here.
Tell them to remove your acc from other devices.

Author| Post time 2019-5-4 07:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-12-29 02:29 PM

Problem still ongoing. Cant remember the exact datr i created my account which is apparently what they need. Any idea how i could find it?
BD007 replied at 2019-4-25 02:39 PM
Contact in game Customer Support.Its located on the top left corner(blue headset icon) besides your  ...

Ok thank you ☺
Post time 2019-5-11 03:38 PM | Show all posts
You have more account?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-3 05:22 PM GMT+8