Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 8611|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Poll] [Ban Priority] Kaja or Esmeralda

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-4-30 01:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Ban Picks

Which of them would you recommend to be banned?

Kaja

In my own personal experience, Kaja frequently gets banned. If not, well, its not safe to roam or farm alone. He's a great setter and ganker. The revamp brought him to where he is known. Most users tend to stick with their Marksman or assassin like gusion or maybe mage like Harley. After helping their teammate get the buff around the 2-3 min mark they would go stealth mode and roam around the map. Marksman or mages better be careful though. Achieveing level 4 will make the game more entertaining. Deadly combination is Ult - 2nd - flicker either 2nd or flicker it doesnt matter it would be an instant GG. If you tryna play Kaja, I would recommend sticking with your assassin or a teammate that has burst damage.

Esmeralda

Esmeralda is already dangerous from start to mid game. Melee heroes are weak againts him and on the other hand range like Marksman are her weakness. She can't gain shield without closure but once she does, well, it would be hard to kill. Remember when Aldous gets a full health shield, Esmeralda may not get that instantly but will surely get to that point once you've been battling with her for a while. True she can be played as tank with Magic or Support emblem but that will not make her effective unlike using her as pure Mage.

special thanks to Mobile Moba for the videos

Single Polls, Total 21 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

38.10% (8)
61.90% (13)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-4-30 03:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I would ban esseralda since I don't quite know how to counter her but kaja I can purify if I can time it and if kaja pulls me to my death my team could peel for me so I survive and leaving fleeting times passive not triggered which leaves kaja with a longer cool down to deal with

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-30 05:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-4-30 03:12 AM
I would ban esseralda since I don't quite know how to counter her but kaja I can purify if I can tim ...

You are lucky to have smart teammates who know how to peel.

The ones I play with are trash bucket zombies who are well.... zombies.

You know what I am saying ..

Comments

I play with friends that i tutor in voice chat  Post time 2019-4-30 05:16 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-30 05:15 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-4-30 05:13 AM
You are lucky to have smart teammates who know how to peel.

The ones I play with are trash bucket ...

I get matched with zombies too so at the beginning of the match if im playing a carry i say please use cc when I going to ded it works ever time xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-30 04:51 PM | Show all posts
If you compare both of them, Kaja's only problem is his Ult in which you can be dragged to the enemies while Esmeralda has lots of problem: Shield, Dmg which ignores Shield, Low CD, and Speed.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-1 02:35 AM | Show all posts
If u have to choose only between the two, BAN Esmeralda — not because you can't kill her BUT because your awesome teammates might use & practice her. Otherwise, always BAN Guinivere & Uranus...

MAIN: Lunox

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-5-1 04:49 PM | Show all posts
ryans46 replied at 2019-4-30 04:51 PM
If you compare both of them, Kaja's only problem is his Ult in which you can be dragged to the enemi ...

Totally right about this one

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-1 10:02 PM | Show all posts
totally right about this one

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-2 09:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If some heroes are so dangerous and they need to be banned then why even allow them in ranked.

We play ranked for a challenge.
If someone has invested time and effort in learning Esmer or Guin or Harith and that hero gets banned by enemy team then it is bs.

You are banning a hero because you think that hero is too overpowered to fight against.
This could also mean that hero is imbalanced.

So going back to my point. Why even allow those heroes for selection?

Esmer is stupid op. Almost unkillable if played decent.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 07:57 PM GMT+8