Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1997|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Team Tactics] Chang e is a mage of horror

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-8 04:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Moona at 2019-5-8 07:23 PM
Dont be fooled by her cute appearance.She is one of the mage that u must be fear because even turret can't save u from death.A combination of machine gun and speed buff, what could have gone wrong...Also this hero doesn't need retribution spell once lvl 4 can take blue buff with single spell.

(Recommend builds)

Lightning truncheon,rapid boots,glowing wand, concentrated energy,holy crystal & blood wings

(Emblem)
Mage=Impure rage

(Spell)
Only Sprint to maximize ur ulti potential

Strategies
1.When pushing turret ,use ulti for giving the pressure at enemy making them force back from they turret ,giving opportunity for the minion destroy turrets.
Same applies when engage the enemy basement.

2.Always predict where to ult at enemy.Here a scenario:Harley use skill 2 in order to escape from Thamuz and u which almost kill him.As Chang e , u must know when Harley use his skill 2 back from thamuz and ult him so he can die.Dont just ult him when he doesnt use his blink skill because he can easily kill u with his ult since Chang e ult can't be cancel until it end giving u a bad position  when Harley blink behind u so keep in mind.

3.Always use ult every single time.Dont afraid to not use ur ult bcuz of cd .Her CD is quite short after take buff so abuse the enemy frequently.

In short form,Chang e is good for people use in rank and can be good jungler too so no more Nana in the jungle.
It's Chang e in the jungle

Post time 2019-5-8 07:14 PM | Show all posts
Great tactics~ This hero is underrated which make her out of meta, but I know her potential if she is played correctly. This new Chang e is like the other mage, Lightning truncheon, concentrated energy, and etc. burst and easility die. I don't really like the playstyle right now.

To be honest I would prefer the old Chang e, I used to main her before main as a Tank.
I mean.. pew pew pew is poking and stunning your enemies with your kawaii pew pew and homing nuke with snowball damage is awesome.

Author| Post time 2019-5-8 07:22 PM | Show all posts
Kukangz replied at 2019-5-8 07:14 PM
Great tactics~ This hero is underrated which make her out of meta, but I know her potential if she i ...

Yea I also miss the mini stun from her skill 2 but the new Chang e is better
Post time 2019-5-8 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Am just happy that she is useful now
Post time 2019-5-9 07:30 AM | Show all posts
The only thing that I hate about her is that her 3rd skill just hit in straight line. I mean I hope we could move it anywhere. It's useless whenever the enemy moves sideways.
Post time 2019-5-9 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for the build and the guide.
I was gonna try her but was confused about dhs and magic item.
Now i think i will go only for magic item.
Cheers.
Post time 2019-5-9 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Best counter for Chang'e is angles.  

- She cannot change the angle of attack with her Ulti...
- Keep an eye on her if she's in your area and plan for an escape angle (no head-on confrontations)
- Do not trap yourself against a wall.

I have never had a major issue with her if I keep these rules in mind.
 Author| Post time 2019-5-9 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Moona at 2019-5-9 02:21 PM

Ooh I want to inform also that u can spam 2nd skill Chang e for  a short speed buff like Cyclop for early mobility sustain to catch enemy team fight or escape.
Post time 2019-5-10 04:26 PM | Show all posts
what about emblem build?

movement speed, cd reduction, magic penetration or magic power?
Post time 2019-6-30 08:01 PM | Show all posts
Dexter99 replied at 2019-5-10 04:26 PM
what about emblem build?

movement speed, cd reduction, magic penetration or magic power?

Mage Emblem
Mastery (+5% CD reduction), Catastrophe (+5% Magic power), Impure Rage

I think this is the best for her.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 10:07 PM GMT+8