Collapse the left

[Relacionado con el Lag] CAMBIO DE SERVIDOR - NECESITO UN MOD

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2019-5-17 05:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-5-17 10:51 AM
hello i see the ping is really huge.
Is this  the same ping in game?
Please contact in game cust ...

Of course I did contact the game support, i only got an automátic answer. And the mail support too, an automatic answer. That is why im here.

And the ping is high because that ip is fron Japan, if you give the ip from the server in Argentina you will see that its lower.

The in game ping change every second, from 30 to 285 (because the game tops that value, in fact, once i got almost a second in the brazilian server) when i test the conection it always said between 50 and 70. But when im waiting for a match it can go higher.

I close every app before playing and put my phone in no disturb mode, so no notification pop up.

I appreciate your help and time, im only want to change my server
 Author| Post time 2019-5-17 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Even with a corporate internet connection the ping to that IP is slow
@BD007

Sin título.png

Please provide me with an argentinian IP and i will demostrate you that i have a better ping
 Author| Post time 2019-5-18 03:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank for the response, I will do that once again and came back to you
Post time 2019-5-19 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Javo replied at 2019-5-17 05:44 PM
Of course I did contact the game support, i only got an automátic answer. And the mail support to ...

You can try u u game booster app.
Its legit and Support mobilelegends.
Lemme know if this helps.
Screenshot_20190519-161131.jpg
 Author| Post time 2019-5-20 02:42 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-5-19 06:12 PM
You can try u u game booster app.
Its legit and Support mobilelegends.
Lemme know if this helps.

I will try that to get better ping, but it will not change my server. Thank you for your time. I will let you know how it was
Post time 2019-5-20 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Javo replied at 2019-5-20 02:42 AM
I will try that to get better ping, but it will not change my server. Thank you for your time. I w ...

Waiting for your reply
 Author| Post time 2019-5-20 07:28 PM | Show all posts
Dear mod @DB007 , frist of all thank you for your time and patience.
I sent what you said to me, I described my problem and I attached all the ping images, to the support within the game. Here below I show you the answer I got.

chat.png

As I said before, the support within the game is useless since only automatic responses are obtained. I doubt that any other player has been able to solve their problems through in-game support.
Of course I raised my doubt about changing the server, but I did not get any response.

On the other hand I tried the application that you recommended me. Here I have some things to say:

First, that application has 2.9 / 5 rating, at first glance is not very good

Second, the comments of the application mention that it is useless (at least in Spanish), but I installed it anyway.

Third, as you said, it is compatible with Mobile Legends.

Fourth, the app works as follows: it connects to a server through a VPN (God knows where) and from there it must connect to the Mobile Legends server in Brazil. You imagine the ping that I can have? Below I show you a couple of images.

app.png

game.png

ingameping.png

You imagine playing with half a second of delay?

I appreciate the help you have given me, but none of your proposals work, and you haven't answered my question: can you or someone related to the game change my server? It seems like the server is asign acording to the country IP, so I dont need a VPN, only a proxy.
Playing through a VPN to Argentina does not make sense since by default it should be connected to the Argentine server and not to the Brazilian server, and that was until the last update.

Should I write my problem in the general thread so that other forum members and moderators can see my problem and give their opinions?

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Author| Post time 2019-6-6 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Javo at 2019-6-6 10:45 AM

@BD007 Any other idea?

@BD007

Post time 2019-6-11 08:19 AM | Show all posts
hola men te hablo como usuario o jugador jaja pues soy de Chile y tengo algunos varios amigos de Argentina y pues me han comentado esta situación pero ha sido problemas de la operadora o wifi como también la localización en que te encuentres, por ejemplo mi caso el Wifi era buena velocidad pero ms muy alto eso quiere decir que la respuesta con el servidor era lenta, en el caso de mis queridos amigos argentinos uno de ellos su operadora no corría bien justo en el sector de donde vivía pero si en el centro de su ciudad su solución fue cambiar de operadora y ahora jugamos sin problemas, en otras palabras depende de que tal va tu operadora en el sector donde vives y si el dispositivo es compatible con aquella operadora en todas sus bandas. En cuanto a los héroes así ha sido siempre no te puedes quedar solo con un héroe o un solo rol, es bueno ir manejado 2 o 3 roles por ende unos 2 o 3 héroes y estar atentos a la Tier List o lista del meta yo inicie usando tanques luego combatientes y hoy uso magos y vario entre ellos, Gatotckaka y Lunox son mis principales(aun así hay muchos que usan héroes fuera del meta y les sigue yendo muy bien). y en cuanto a la traducción estoy totalmente de acuerdo jaja por eso no la ocupo si pudiese llegar a contactarme con alguien para ayudar a traducir yo lo haría feliz y bueno eso saludos :D
 Author| Post time 2019-6-12 04:20 AM | Show all posts
Delaele01 replied at 2019-6-11 08:19 AM
hola men te hablo como usuario o jugador jaja pues soy de Chile y tengo algunos varios amigos de Arg ...

Te aseguro que mi velocidad es muy buena, juego varios juegos online y en servidores argentinos sin problemas.
Repito mi ping directo al servidor brasilero es peor que mi ping a través de una VPN en argentina. Por lo que es ridículo que mi servidor sea brasilero, de hecho estoy físicamente mas cerca de Argentina que de Brasil, no tiene sentido que el juego me conecte a Brasil.

Agradezco tu repuesta, el mod no tiene mucha idea del problema.

Actualmente estoy jugando por un proxy argentino y mi conexión mejoró porque me conecta a servidores argentinos!!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 02:24 AM GMT+8