Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 810|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Account] Bug when switching google play account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-13 07:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2019-5-13 08:33 AM

When I switch to my 2nd account (google play) from my main (moonton) vice versa, there's no problem. But when I click another e-mail (switching from main account) that is not connected to any data, it switches to my 2nd account. And when I tried it again while using my second account, it said this:

And now when i disconnected my google account from my second account IGN is Luffy-taro. It says that my 3rd account isn't connected to any game data how is that happening when I am sure that it is connected to my 3rd google acc?
Don't say that I was just confused or what because the google that i unbind my account with was Luffy-taro (ckgc*****@gmail.com) while H 캠프 is still connected with lopez.*******@gmail.com

*i just put asterisk for safety reasons lol

Screenshot_20190513-072119_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2019-5-13 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Did you just say that you switched from your main account that is not connected to any data? That simply means that you switched accounts without actually binding your account to any of those 4? You probably did got confused because the picture clearly says that you're trying to login the account that is actually bound to your current logged in account or are you switching via Facebook? If you are, it's pretty much buggy, so whenever you're switching thru Facebook Method, clear the cache of your facebook or browser then let me know if it helps. If not, please contact customer service via e-mail at MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com. They will be able to help you there and also please don't forget to include your IGN, Server ID, User ID and any purchase receipts if you do have one. I'm sorry for the inconveniences.
Post time 2019-5-14 09:28 AM | Show all posts
I hope this link could help you.

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... ht=switch%2Baccount

or try this

go to google play games settings and turn on sign in automatically and sign with this account.
Turn these two off
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-26 07:27 PM GMT+8