Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2269|Reply: 42
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Twilight Armor Change

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-16 05:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Change Twilight Armor stats for 400 Mana to10% Cooldown Reduction because tank nor support need it especially in late gamewhere both already have enough Mana sustain from their basic stats or fromother items

Post time 2019-5-16 06:40 PM | Show all posts
This item was made only for tanks like Hylos. Removing the mana will make Hylos even useless than minions.

But I think Blade Armour is the one that need 10% CD. This item  has too few bonus other than it's passive.
Post time 2019-5-16 06:12 PM | Show all posts
some tanks need mana, like a lot a lot of it. Hylos need mana verymuch
I got your point. Lets say for this case the tank is Akai, even he uses mana, doesnt mean he needs mana as much as hylos. I would say, twillight armor isnt made for Akai. i dont know why, I think this twillight armos is a hylos thing
 Author| Post time 2019-5-16 06:51 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-5-16 06:40 PM
This item was made only for tanks like Hylos. Removing the mana will make Hylos even useless than mi ...

dude no that's a bad excuse because 1 item solely for 1 hero is bad items and also Hylos isn't even a good option in current meta too because literally if there's Hylos in enemy's team than just Karrie or Claude and the dhs + gs combo is already make Hylos useless

Blade Armor is already good as it is because the high armor it gave and the passive is already good enough to counter assassin or dhs + gs combo heroes and physical kimmy.No need to add 10% CD for that item

@hudaa the main point of tank is for tanking damage and if tank feel so squishy in late game,let's just take late game Aldous and Marksman because these two is good options for buying twilight armor BUT I seriously can't see the point of having that high mana because even buying Twilight Armor because of mana in early game is just no no.

10% CD would be much better because tank can fully utilize their cc skills also the mana is totally useless for johnson,balmond and hilda.IF you want mana than just recall no need to hold on or just get 1 mana regen
Post time 2019-5-16 07:30 PM | Show all posts
TheLtCaptain replied at 2019-5-16 06:51 PM
dude no that's a bad excuse because 1 item solely for 1 hero is bad items and also Hylos isn't eve ...

then you have no idea what hylos's passive is. Like I said, hylos needs a lot of mana, as much as possible he could get. and this twillight armor thing helps him a lot. Yeah I know there is Dominance Ice which provides mana too but not HP. twillight armor is one of item I always use for hylos

I dont know if tank role is you main or what, but if you are talking about useless item, I would more concern to Enchanted Talisman or even Soul Scroll. I mean who needs mana if you already took Demon Shoes and Lightning Truncheon? who does use soul scroll for their mages?

I am not saying I dont agree with you suggestion (CD 10%), but some tank still need mana even for late game
 Author| Post time 2019-5-16 10:03 PM | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-5-16 07:30 PM
then you have no idea what hylos's passive is. Like I said, hylos needs a lot of mana, as much as  ...

Tank, Fighter, and Mage  is my main

"then you have no idea what hylos's passive is"

I know Hylos passive omg I am not freaking low-rank idiot. Also who the heck use Hylos when there's a lot more reliable tank than him like Khufra,Grock,Mino etc.Last time I saw Hylos in mythic (yes I am sitting in there now) is once which is when I am playing duo with my friend because other tanks got picked and banned.

"if you are talking about useless item"

we only talk about Twilight Armor why you bring those items up? that's literally for another topic to talk about

"who does use soul scroll for their mages?"

I use soul scroll when playing brawl, the first tier of should scroll is literally my first items if I use rotten mages

"some tank still need mana even for late game"

dude, you can just recall if you're low on mana, it's the most reliable solution. I already said this before too.....

Also most tank have 2800-3K mana in late game, it's literally enough sustained for a long time before recalling
Post time 2019-5-16 10:30 PM | Show all posts
TheLtCaptain replied at 2019-5-16 10:03 PM
Tank, Fighter, and Mage  is my main

"then you have no idea what hylos's passive is"
I know Hylos passive omg I am not freaking low-rank idiot. Also who the heck use Hylos when there's a lot more reliable tank than him like Khufra,Grock,Mino etc.Last time I saw Hylos in mythic (yes I am sitting in there now) is once which is when I am playing duo with my friend because other tanks got picked and banned.

WHY YOU HAVE TO BE MAD? CALM DOWN. JEZZ
YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT WITH SOMEONE WHO CANT TAKE ANY COUNTER AGAINTS HIS SUGGESTION. DID YOU TAKE ANY MEDICINE OR SOMETHING? SIGH
for you maybe Hylos is useless tank, non meta hero, or whatever. what about the other? I am sure there still some players who still uses Hylos as their main tank, including me. Not everyone can master grock, or kufra, or mino
I use soul scroll when playing brawl, the first tier of should scroll is literally my first items if I use rotten mages

You one of a kind then. Do you still use Enchanted talisman too?
dude, you can just recall if you're low on mana, it's the most reliable solution. I already said this before too.....

Also most tank have 2800-3K mana in late game, it's literally enough sustained for a long time before recalling

Let me refresh to you. Mana for Hylos isnt just any mana. Mana means HP. The more he has Mana, more he has HP. how much time would it take if you recall and get back to your teammate again? Get the point? I am not talking about other Tank who needs mana for skills only. For hylos, mana is life. thats why Hylos would be more better if he uses mana provider items. Thats why I said before that you have no idea what hylos's passive is.

Comments

dude just stop,I don't care you disagree or not anymore,you're being f*cking annoying  Post time 2019-5-17 08:35 PM
LITERALLY LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! HAHA!  Post time 2019-5-17 10:05 AM
And then you were like, "you can recall if you are out of mana". Thats why I assumed you dont know what his passive is  Post time 2019-5-17 08:09 AM
some also doesn't need mana which is why I said 10% CD is better because it apply to all tank and not just the one with mana only  Post time 2019-5-17 08:07 AM
And I mentioned Hylos. Why did I? Because he is a mana eater.MEANS TWILLIGHT ARMOR IS A NEEDED FOR HIM. But you were like, "who th still use hylos nowadays?"  Post time 2019-5-17 08:05 AM
You were talking about changing mana attribute on twillight armor to CD 10%. I dont agree because some Tanks need mana too, even for late game.  Post time 2019-5-17 08:00 AM
...eating popcorn XD  Post time 2019-5-17 07:59 AM
whatever,the point is we're talking about Twilight Armor and this convo is really off topic  Post time 2019-5-17 04:06 AM
Doesnt mean I assume you as an idiot. So sensitive  Post time 2019-5-17 03:07 AM
"then you have no idea what hylos's passive is." this lines alone mean you think I am idiot for not knowing his passive.  Post time 2019-5-17 01:28 AM
Post time 2019-5-16 10:43 PM | Show all posts
TheLtCaptain replied at 2019-5-16 06:51 PM
dude no that's a bad excuse because 1 item solely for 1 hero is bad items and also Hylos isn't eve ...

Ok, if you really want Moonton to change Mana to 10% CD of twilight armour, then you should beg Moonton to make Hylos has unlimited Mana first. Hylos in the current meta is already weak. Implementing your suggestion will make Hylos worsen.

Comments

no need for sarcasm also instead blaming me for changing the items,they should buff Hylos instead.I am talking about all all tank in general not only Hylos -_-  Post time 2019-5-16 11:38 PM
Post time 2019-5-17 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Tbh Twilight Armor was a horrible concept to being with. But then again, most tanks really don't benefit from CD reduction (hence is why most tank items don't have it).
The problem with Twilight Armor is its passive, not base stats.
Giving its passive CC immunity, but removing it damage reduction one, would surely make it valuable.

Comments

no  Post time 2019-5-17 02:39 AM
Tank items with CD (Oracle, Dominance Ice) provide far less defence then let's say Athena Shield. Besides Thunderbelt. Only low- CD spammy tanks like Uranus build these items.  Post time 2019-5-17 01:50 AM
dafuq you mean tank doesn't benefit CD.Tank isn't lunox  Post time 2019-5-17 01:39 AM
Post time 2019-5-17 07:24 AM | Show all posts
I sense a triple threat match instead

Comments

Shocks, the replies.. it doesn't sound a man, with all honesty.. no judgement.. WHO IS GAY AMONG YOU!!!???  Post time 2019-5-18 07:30 AM
I DON'T F*CKING CARE,GOD I WISH THERE'S A WAY TO BLOCK YOU  Post time 2019-5-17 08:36 PM
get a room both of you hahahaha but infairness the conversation was entertaining hahaha  Post time 2019-5-17 10:04 AM
Atleaat I have a good reason why I dont agree  Post time 2019-5-17 08:31 AM
I am so freaking done with that dude,if he disagree than just press against and have a good day but instead he keep going on and on about Hylos like he's the only tank that's matter  Post time 2019-5-17 08:10 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-8 12:05 AM GMT+8