Register now.
Return to list New
Author: TheLtCaptain
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Twilight Armor Change

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-17 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Well lets move foward so you can get my point
You were saying, 10% CD could be applied to all tank instead of 400 mana which is only Hylos need it.
You were saying, at late game, tanks dont really need mana
Thats why I brought Hylos to you. 400 mana (if I not wrong) from Twilight Armor means 600 HP for Hylos. I can get around 12k - 15k of HP for Hylos while with other tank I probably around 7-9k most
I didnt bring you other tank because nobody needs mana that much like hylos does
Thats why I said at the 1st place, maybe this twillight armor was made for Hylos. To feel his need of mana
Post time 2019-5-17 08:43 AM | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-5-17 08:27 AM
Well lets move foward so you can get my point
You were saying, 10% CD could be applied to all tank i ...

I'm not choosing sides but he did mention this "dude no that's a bad excuse because 1 item solely for 1 hero is bad item". and I kinda agree.

Since Twilight Armor as a Tank item is getting ignored. Maybe they can add the 10% CDr without removing the additional Mana?

Comments

I already have that idea in mind but 100% doubt they will do that because it's just making Twilight Armor jack of all trades.That's why I said 10% CD is better than the mana  Post time 2019-5-17 08:40 PM
iri
IKR, if only you say it at the second post, no people would arguing :haha  Post time 2019-5-17 09:16 AM
Post time 2019-5-17 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Knyrv replied at 2019-5-17 08:43 AM
I'm not choosing sides but he did mention this "dude no that's a bad excuse because 1 item solely  ...

Here the thing. He wants to replace it at the 1st time, not "add" 10% CD to its attribute. Because he said, Tanks dont really need mana at late game. Thats why I assume he doesnt know what hylos passive is. Im not saying I dont agree with his 10% CD. Not like other tank, for hylos mana is life. I knkw Hylos is not really in meta. You may use another tank.. So is twilight armor. It isnt the only item for tank in the game. Why didnt he just ask dev to remove mana bar on tanks instead?
Like i said, it just my opinion. Take it or leave it. Atleast I have a good reason (too)

Comments

Exactly  Post time 2019-5-17 09:06 PM
"Why didnt he just ask dev to remove mana bar on tanks instead?" that's just stupid idea becaus they won't listen to that  Post time 2019-5-17 08:44 PM
Post time 2019-5-17 09:37 AM | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-5-17 09:20 AM
Here the thing. He wants to replace it at the 1st time, not "add" 10% CD to its attribute. Because ...

Yea, I know. I'm not choosing sides. Both of you has a point.

I disagree with LTcap when he said you can just recall when you're out of mana.

My main tanks are Grock and Akai and as much as possible, I don't want to recall cause as a Tank, you're needed in 100% of the teamfights. Also, besides Grock, Franco and Johnson (wait JS doesn't have mana), the other Tanks can't respond to teamfights as fast as the 2 mentioned when they recall to regen HP or Mana.

Lastly, Wizard boots is a must for most Tanks. If you always recall, you'll miss some of that sweet 80 gold for assists.
Post time 2019-5-17 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Agreed. Or it could buff like making 10% cdr with 400 mana.
Because this item is less useful unless its late game with aldous.

Comments

too op,that's why I didn't said this in the main post  Post time 2019-5-17 08:41 PM
Post time 2019-5-17 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Instead of removing the mana and replace to cdr. I prefer to keep it and make the cdr for additional.

Sometimes tank still need mana in late game, not all tanks have sustainable mana, I used Twilight Armor for some of my tank & fighter like Hylos, Akai, Gatotkaca, Ruby, Aldous as situational build. I used it as 5th or last item, even in late game, I still lack of mana and make me not be able to cast a skill in teamfight. I think Twilight Armor need to change in passive, bcs I don't feel current passive is good enough.
Post time 2019-5-18 07:21 PM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2019-5-17 01:27 PM
Instead of removing the mana and replace to cdr. I prefer to keep it and make the cdr for additional ...

The passive should be buffed indeed.

I just tried it a while ago as a last item on Karrie cause it's already 24 mins in the game and the enemy had Lesley and Aldous.

The 900 damage for non tanks is still painful and if you buy Twilight armor for tanks, the difference between 900 damage vs the normal damage they would get (w/o Twilight's passive), is small cause they have enough armor to reduce the enemies' physical damage.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 05:56 PM GMT+8