Register now.
View: 8901|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Poll] Tank of Choice - B or G

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-20 03:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
MetaTank.png

Belerick and Grock

Belerick seems to be a top choice in higher tier especially in Mythic and also in MPL PH. The fact that he can immobilize enemies if ever captured properly, your hitter or damage dealer will follow through. One thing that also made him popular is because he can deny Claude and Lunox abilities. His passive is quite overpowered in lategame especially if he has 4 items that increase HP and see the benefit of having a huge HP. Swallowing the enemies basic damage or physical damage will trigger the passive and will melt down the enemy nearby him. Overall, I'm happy to see that theres a lot of players using Belerick instead of Minotaur.

special thanks to Helboy

Grock is the latest trend in regards to Tank and Support. Still he has the assassin ability because of this skills including his passive. You could go either Tank, Support and Assassin emblem but the most common is Support. Support gives decent attributes and movement speed. Its more like a balanced Mage and Fighter emblem, making him more flexible. Grock is already a total package. The thing I noticed is that when someone selects Grock and other teammates will require another Tank than a fighter. Well, they could go that way but for me its best if theres a fighter in the lineup like Leomord or Martis for solo-lane. Well, it all depends on the users and how they execute the game.

special thanks to Mobile Moba

Single Polls, Total 18 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

38.89% (7)
61.11% (11)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-5-20 06:21 PM | Show all posts
It's so simple. For me, Balerick is so easy to use if you compare him with grock. So I'd go for the Plants

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-21 06:27 AM | Show all posts
Well i guess in higher tier Belerick (and sometimes Uranus) is quite popular because the player that pick these two Tanks are naturally not a Tank user, they might be a pure Assassin or Mage user and that role is taken by another player. Because we all know that Tanks like Belerick and Uranus is literally a punching bag. It requires less skill and you just have to be there.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-21 08:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I like using Belerick but I think Mino and Khufra are the better option than him. Khufra skill 1 + skill 2 combo is op af and can counter  dash/blink heroes.  Mino's ult is a game changer and probably the best cc among tanks.
And Grock still the best tank for me. His skill 1 and ult can deal high damage and with execute his really op. He has shield insane mobility and immunity.  So yeah imo Grock is still the best tank of the game.
If your team wanna pick a 2nd tank Belerick is the best choice. Belerick, Franco, Hylos and Uranus are better as 2nd tank.

My tank ranking

Grock/Khufra/Mino
Akai/Belerick/Gatot
Johnson/Lolita/Tigreal
Franco/Hylos/Uranus

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 09:56 PM GMT+8