Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1278|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Poll] What is your least favourite role in mlbb

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-20 10:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey everyone,just want to know what your least favourite role in Mlbb?.Nowadays when play rank u cannot be stubborn to pick which hero you want because it can disturb the team composition or lead disadvantage and for me I don't like to be tank but I can't let my team lost so I pick it lol.Not all the time u can pick any hero u want so forced to pick hero that fulfilled the team comp.
Screenshot_20190519-201415~13.png

Single Polls, Total 35 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

5.71% (2)
20.00% (7)
20.00% (7)
8.57% (3)
34.29% (12)
11.43% (4)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-5-21 02:33 AM | Show all posts
If we were in a same team, you may tell me to use any role but Assasin. That's why I just have few of them in my heroes collection.
Eventho my team need an assasin, I'd go for Lapu-Lapu instead. I am not really good at it

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-21 05:18 AM | Show all posts
Assassin. I like playing them in early game but it’s hard to do their role properly when the game reaches more than 15 minutes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-21 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Assassins, because mostly are hard to play huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-21 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Marksman. Because I'm very bad at positioning (I vote wrong sorry)

And btw, I'm surprised how Assassin become the least favourite role, while I thought it's otherwise because people can easily secure kills with Assassin

Comments

assassis are weak now compared before where theres no stun assassin is meta  Post time 2019-5-21 04:52 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-21 10:24 AM | Show all posts
I am solo player so I don't really play tank or support unless there is 1 or 2 players in the team that can carry the whole team. usually I am the one that carry unless the team has 4 mm.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-21 11:52 AM | Show all posts
My least favorite role is definitely mm. to be honest, i find it so hard to play a mm decently compared to other roles. they die easily, no dmg in early game, they need a baby sitter almost all the time.

my favorite role in order would be

1. mage
2. support
3. fighter
4. assassin
5. tank
6. mm

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-21 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Tank, I'm not good to play that role and also it needs decent teamwork, yet I mostly play solo. To take the assassin/jungler role, I'd simply go Guinevere, though I'm not too good to play some other assassin heroes, however it's quite good to solo carry. I also can't play Fanny that needs intense practice and I hate that my fingers can't control the cables well. When playing as an MM, I may need to learn to keep farming and avoid being ganked at early & mid game, though people there may often blame the MM users. At last, my most favourite role is mage.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-21 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Marksman. I can play it but I'm not really good at it. Mm role is less favorite for me. As marksman, your teammates will rely on you as a carry. If you fed the most at early game. You're also the one who take all the blame. That's why I rarely pick mm. I prefer to pick tank, fighter with cc, or mage.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-5-21 03:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by StormlordArdan at 2019-5-21 03:44 PM

Marksman, because it needs farm fast to gain core items and it needs a good positioning when teamfight.
Tank, because it needs map awareness to roam in all lanes and provide help, protection and support for the damage dealer.
Assassin, the difficulty playing assassin is in the late game since the enemy team cc almost complete.
Fighter, sometimes playing fighter makes me dillema between build full damage item or semi tank.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 10:58 AM GMT+8