Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 482|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Brawl

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-5-29 12:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Having a healer in Brawl is a really big advantage since your team can heal and the other team can’t. It’s especially true when the team with the healer is all ranged heroes. I think it would be fair if the team with a healer have some penalty to balance the game otherwise the other team would just get steamrolled. Probably like the Pharsa penalty where they have longer cd on healing spells.
Post time 2019-5-29 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Haha...I just wish Ravage could replace brawl permanently

Comments

Meh. I'd like it more if winning/losing didn't contribute to your overall winrate.  Post time 2019-5-29 07:22 AM
We gain permanent stat/matches from Brawl right? Do we gain match count in Ravage mode too? If so, I'll switch to Ravage.  Post time 2019-5-29 06:34 AM
@ExternalChamp77 is brawl that interesting to you  Post time 2019-5-29 06:22 AM
TFW you lose free overall Winrate from Brawl is just retarded.  Post time 2019-5-29 04:15 AM
Post time 2019-5-29 08:13 AM | Show all posts
Nice idea, but I won't agree, because in Brawl, it's not easy to regenerate mana, unless the healer user is good in making a build that can sustain mana all through out the match. And speaking of making a build, not all healers are good in building items that can fully support the team.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, it's not about the hero, but the player who plays the hero.
It's different with Pharsa. Why? Because it's the skills, whether the items are crap, Pharsa's ult can still damage, but a support that has a long CD and limited mana is useless if the items are not applicable.
Post time 2019-5-29 08:43 AM | Show all posts
That's just how it is. Brawl is only for fun. Support heroes shine more in Brawl compared to Rank/Classic.

Yeah, I even find it unfair but first lets think about those players who:
1) bring retribution and other useless spells  
2) use a melee hero even though they have an option for a long ranged hero
3) does not bring healing spell
4) doesn't buy wizard boots (mana boots or elegant gem is still ok)

All of this will make brawl game in your team much harder.
The only thing that sucks in Brawl is that it also affects your win rate.  
Post time 2019-5-29 11:46 AM | Show all posts
It is about Luck.
This is the beauty and fun of brawl game.
You don't know which hero you have to play or enemy.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-12 10:45 PM GMT+8