Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 891|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Multiple game crash bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-12 10:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Apparently i have had this happen to me 2 times in the past week. The game just crashes at any point and when i try to restart the game it refuses to reconnect. But the real surprise was when i check my battle result from history and i saw 3 of my teammates were also afk and the most shocking part is when i saw that 3 of the enemy were also afk. To make sure this is not a visual bug i directly texted this dude who was the only active guy in the game (ALPHA) and he confirmed that 7 people in total were afk and that his game also crashed at one point. If this was one time there would be no problem but i have had this happen to me 3 times until now and its really a dangerous bug. Please look into it moonton i lose precious credit score because of this bug and if it was rank i would lose stars.
Screenshot_20190612-191710_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20190612-192814_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2019-6-13 05:36 AM | Show all posts
This is server problem most probably in maintenance, your bad luck.
I suggest you to contact in game cs and show this screenshot and explain the situation in bug report form.
Thanks.
Post time 2019-6-13 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Server problem is so annoying, I experienced it before but all 10    of us experienced game crash. When I check the history, the match isn't recorded so I assume it's server problem.
Post time 2019-6-13 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Never seen this before, what a big problem this is. Maybe Moonton is doing maintenance on the server you're playing in?
Post time 2019-8-10 04:27 AM | Show all posts
Maybe the server down
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-2 05:08 PM GMT+8