Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2255|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Account] Account lost support.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-5 02:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Its such a shame to see you guys keep answering my help from the email with same ANSWER.

I have told you that i never recharge my account before i got hacked. But still. You guys said this account has recharge records in google play. I dont know how can i say anymore. What the point of sending email of help with my account at last i just get the same answer? May i have my answer here by any staffs?

Once Again, I really love the account. That the first and last account that i will use on this game ( if i got it back )

Account details:

Old Name (First Name That I created): BeastK ID: 95681689
Squad that i've Joined: Kurai (A Youtuber squad) & my friend created own squad named NEW BETA and the shortform is nb with special chars.
Last Name I Changed Name Before Got Hacked: Felix with special fonts
Fav Hero: Harley with decent winrate at that time ( 55% Above )
Skins that i had before got hacked: Litelarry i had only 1 skins that u could get in the shops and using Diamonds and the skin is = Harley - Naughty Joker. (My friend gift that to me)
Level: 30
Highest rank that i've reached before got hacked: Mythic 21 stars or 20 Stars.

I dint want to email this thing again to the Support Email because i have to wait at least 1 weeks and i have to tell them the same thing again and again and wait 1 week again. Thank you for your helps.

Please read the whole text and not replying to me with the same thing again.

Screenshot 1: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571155316222459904/571880960883163166/Screenshot_2018-03-15-10-38-20.png

Screenshot 2 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571155316222459904/571884170683351041/Screenshot_1.png

Post time 2019-6-20 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Try to send another mail and also send this to in game customer support. Its located on the top left corner (blue headset icon) besides your profile avatar. Go go help>account issue>account retrieval form. Thanks.
Post time 2019-6-5 04:28 PM | Show all posts
can you recharge 1 time to get this valid?
I can not find any other solution than this.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-5 06:20 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-6-5 04:28 PM
can you recharge 1 time to get this valid?
I can not find any other solution than this.

I gave all the proof of that is my account before i got hacked. I had no idea how do i have to proof that i recharged the account because i dont have any access to my email account. I mean cant u check the old data? I told them that i never recharge the account till my account got hacked. AND. i gave u all my old squad & account details etc squad name. i even gave u guys the detail about the skin. my friend named Kadir Lingkup (Old name on mobile legends gave me the Harley - Naughty Joker Skin) I dont know if that name still exists because he might have change the name already. I beg please do check it if u can. I really love the account.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-5 06:23 PM | Show all posts
How can i recharge the account if i had no access to the email ? i cant do anything. Im hoping for the best from you guys. Just please check the Data if u can. Im not even lying
Post time 2019-6-5 11:35 PM | Show all posts
So your email also got hacked.
In that case my friend it is become really hard.
Please bear in mind that we can not do anything from here.
You can either contact in game cs or this email
mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2019-6-6 03:57 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-6-5 11:35 PM
Please bear in min ...

And i will get the same answer from cs? is that what u want?

I want to ask something. Not trying to be rude or what. But,

Do you guys able to check history of any players like they past squad , first registered name and something like that? I tried to email you guys and wait for atleast 8 days. You guys answered me with this:

"Hi, this account has recharge records in Google Play,
For your account safe we need to verify your Google Play payment receipt, please show us your first and latest order number in the receipt screenshot, we need to verify your Google Play order number. you can find them in your Gmail or on the website:https://payments.google.com/payments/home#oneTimePurchase
Notice: If you don't send correct order we can't verify the account and can not help you."

So you want me to email you guys again and wait atleast 8 days but expect the same answer?
 Author| Post time 2019-6-6 04:05 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-6-5 11:35 PM
Please bear in min ...

Once again man. Im not trying to be rude. Can u please check my profile and all my post. Im not trying to lie and i really want my account back.

I've been posting on this forum since 2017 bro. I've been playing this game for  along time with that account. I just wont giveup and let who the account go just like that. I mean cmon man.

Check this thread. I posted on 2017. Check the ID that i gave in there. Its the same ID bro. Just please do something about it.

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=43740
Post time 2019-6-6 10:38 PM | Show all posts
BeastK replied at 2019-6-6 04:05 PM
Once again man. Im not trying to be rude. Can u please check my profile and all my post. Im not tr ...

Sorry we are normal players and have no access to any of the information you have asked for. Please contact in game customer support or mobilelegendsgame@gamil.com.
Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-12 02:46 PM | Show all posts
But what if i still get the same answer?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-7 09:53 AM GMT+8