Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: BeastK
Collapse the left

[Account] Account lost support.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-19 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Sorry to hear (read) that. Have you tried the in-game Customer Support? *the headphone icon next to your avatar
Post time 2019-6-19 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Haika1 at 2019-6-19 06:47 PM

Similar situation , they don't have a time respond , because they must create new skins and gold digging ... The players is in the last place.. I know because I played this game 4 years, same support , same problems after 4 years..
 Author| Post time 2019-6-19 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Haika1 replied at 2019-6-19 06:46 PM
Similar situation , they don't have a time respond , because they must create new skins and gold dig ...

They should seperate roles for they staffs. Did the deveploper created the skins at handle the support at the same time?
Post time 2019-6-19 07:02 PM | Show all posts
There is only the support section , noone works on this ...
Post time 2019-6-20 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Yeah no respon, 18 day
Post time 2019-6-20 02:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BeastK replied at 2019-6-19 06:49 PM
They should seperate roles for they staffs. Did the deveploper created the skins at handle the sup ...

Ingame support is the best option for lost accounts.

Forum mods can well provide you guidance but that’s about it.

If you have details on your old account, please try contacting ingame support or use the provided email address.

But how you lose an account?
Is it not linked to your Facebook or Moonton account.
I mean they recommend to do these things but then....
Post time 2019-6-20 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Try to send another mail and also send this to in game customer support. Its located on the top left corner (blue headset icon) besides your profile avatar. Go go help>account issue>account retrieval form. Thanks.
Post time 2019-6-21 08:01 AM | Show all posts
i wonder how the hacker get your account?
because if that hacker get the account even if you didn't do something that are prone for hacking.
men that was so alarming. and need to take some serious actions.

but if this is like the other scenario, i mean giving some info, loging in on some site?
i think there was a consequence for every single actions. and sometimes, that consequence
cannot be solve. and the only way is a prevention.
 Author| Post time 2019-6-21 10:15 AM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2019-6-21 08:01 AM
i wonder how the hacker get your account?
because if that hacker get the account even if you didn't ...

The email is linked to my steam account. And i would never give my account just like that. I lost the email account too
 Author| Post time 2019-6-21 10:29 AM | Show all posts

Account Lost Support

I think its been 12 days of waiting for my email to get reply? I though you guys will reply my email within 3-9 Working days?

Its the time you guys should have more staffs to handle the supports. I've been waiting for 12 days to wait the email and see what u guys reply.
its the time you guys should have more Staffs to handle this thing. This is mobile game and i dont know the exact users that playing the game but. If u guys know Gaming Platform ( Steam ) they had over 90+ Million users. And they replied to my email within 1-2 days.

You guys clearly can see the differrence between those 2 photos (BELOW)

I can wait for atleast 1-2 days. If i still got no response from the email. I dont know what to do and say anymore. Goodbye have a good day :)

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 07:56 PM GMT+8