Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 634|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] STARLIGHT PRIVELEGE INCOMPLETE

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-25 02:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So there's this bug in my account which I suspect is not new and I know you guys already heard about it. All I want is to experience my starlight privelege to the full extent. But there's something that stops me from using the weekly starlight privelege skins in ranked games. I hope you guys can do something about it. It's been around for like three weeks now I am hoping for a quick response upon this issue. This needs to be fixed
Post time 2019-6-25 06:09 AM | Show all posts
You're not alone. I have a starlight membership, got an email stating that we can now use skins, but sadly the only thing that we can use are the free heroes.
Post time 2019-6-25 07:04 AM | Show all posts
I apologize for the inconveniences. But also help us inform the authorities by sending a report in our customer service in-game as well. Thanks!
 Author| Post time 2019-6-25 11:54 AM | Show all posts
I did but it's just the annoying ai who keeps on replying useless stuffs and I don't think that bug is included in the ai helper. I even tried reaching out to their official e-mail but didn't get nothing. It is always bots and auto replys that i get
 Author| Post time 2019-6-27 01:18 AM | Show all posts
So no one will really help me out?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 10:50 AM GMT+8