Register now.
Return to list New
Author: DeathBrain
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Complaintment about item ballance

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-10 01:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Let me explain something
S1-S5 is marksman meta , assasin and fighter has almost no damage while marksman have very huge damage, and tank itself only a little bit stronger than fighter without the sufficient crowd control skill.

S5-S10 is fighter meta , pick 3 fighter , 1 tank (with magic damage) ,  and mage or mage/assasin , and you can win easier , the reason why this meta happened is because mm is worse beyond useless and mage got buffed that it has enough damage with only 1 mage in team .

S10-S15 is going to be mage meta , pick mage and mage/assasin , 2 fighter(with physical damage) and tank(with physical damage) , and you can win easier , 2 mage mean if enemy have mm it can be bursted to death easily , even you'll still dominate lategame because 2mage can melt tank easily, and if enemy tank buy more than 1 magic res item , divine glaive  and genius wand item will laugh and physical damage got higher toward the tank.

That's why mage is dominating the game right now , the meta is changing, you either adapt to the meta or get crushed unless your enemy doesn't know about meta too .

Post time 2019-7-11 01:51 AM | Show all posts
ryans46 replied at 2019-7-10 12:43 PM
I think they prio the tank as a bait. Cause tank's role is to soak dmg, initiate, and cc. Pick a S ...

in pro game? or tournament? they bait tank?
i can't imagine why? because for what iv'e seen.
they prio the tank because tank perform a big role
in a tournament battle. lack of suitable tank in a
tournament game will lead your team into a disadvantage place.

well, but this is only what iv'e see why they prio tank.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-29 04:12 AM GMT+8