Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 7132|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Gear Tips] Roamer Build and Guides :Estes on Steroid Edition

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-6-28 11:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Screenshot_20190628-183705~4.png
Well hello my friend,Plenty of experiments on roam items and finally want to share some tactics,tips & mechanics on Estes today.

Items

Screenshot_20190628-212543~2.png
Courage mask: for giving buff for the whole team,add mobility.
Demon shoes:mana regen
Enchanted talisman:CD reduction plus Mana regen
Fleeting time:Ult cd reduction to spam ult all the time
Dominance ice: as Estes fight alongside with mm,encounter crit burst hero can sustain survivability in teamfight plus slow them.
Guardian helmet:extra hp and maximize hp regen.

Talent & spells

Screenshot_20190628-212802~2.png
1st: movement speed for extra mobility
2st:healing effect  for optimum healing capabilities
Talent:Pull yourself together to reduce spell cd & resuerections as Estes often sacrifices for team.

Spells: Sprint or flicker.

Tactics and strategies

Screenshot_20190628-182137.png
1.Be humble: u play Estes not like Adc ,U carry them so use roam items while landing with them can make your Adc purchase & leveling much faster.As you can see I was laning with Hanabi top while Clint and Franco in mid, u can see the difference between 2 Adc being babysit at the same time.

2.Think smart:Play Estes is easy but hard to master because not always u got great teammates.Estes is great at  saving allies especially mm but can't save them if wrong position so use your skill wisely,don't be in front on teamfights as u are food and try to coordinate in game.Like always u roam at map to know where enemy are.

How to play Estes at late game with Adc

Play Estes in late game are very crucial as you are vunerable at enemy and no damage.In this part ,don't afraid to sacrifice for your teammates when war because if your Adc die and so do you too.Here the scenarios when I save Adc.
Screenshot_20190628-203426~2.png
u see Miya is in bad position ,she think she can kill him . Gladly im using my Sprint and rushly use my ult
Screenshot_20190628-203500~2.png
At that time I use my skill 1 to give her more healing and trying to provoke Alucard to attack me instead of her so my die won't be in vain because I have my talent.
Screenshot_20190628-203546~2.png
See Alucard had died rip,tank finally came but late.If I don't rush back there and delay even a second late my Adc surely will dead which is not good in game.

Conclusions

Every support and tank have a try using roam item at game.Eventhough some people still complain about the disappearance of wizard boots which is the source of income for support/tank,I will find a way for them to thrive in game with the new items

Screenshot_20190628-193452~2.png

Post time 2019-6-29 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Nice guide. I'm still learning support role although my assassin instinct always makes me became a trash
Post time 2019-6-29 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Superb. I am gonna use this build.
Thanks for the guide.
Post time 2019-7-22 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Nice guide bro, it help me alot. Appreciated your time making this

+1
Post time 2019-8-8 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for share bro
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 03:13 PM GMT+8