Register now.
Return to list New
Author: iqrarahmat
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] TANK/SUPPORT ITEMS ARE NOT BALANCE

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2019-7-8 02:59 AM | Show all posts
Lucc replied at 2019-7-6 07:21 PM
I agree that supports items should be limited to supports only. I believe that true damage must be s ...

Haha thanks for your support :')
 Author| Post time 2019-7-8 03:18 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-7-6 05:06 PM
I think there should be more defensive item for magic resistance.
After nerfing of Cursed helmet an ...

Yes they clearly needs more update "unique pasif" defensive item for magic resistance.
I always buy blade armor and dominance ice for core items againts
Karrie but i die in 5 seconds haha
Yes they must change only 1 player on the team wich buy roaming item, because that bonus gold and exp isn't allow if 2 teammates buy roaming items.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-8 03:22 AM | Show all posts
Edited by iqrarahmat at 2019-7-8 03:37 AM
AZNUR replied at 2019-7-6 06:34 PM
True damage items is the one should be nerfed, we don't need items to counter true damage or else it ...

Uh ya, you right. I realize there's no need to update a item to counter true damage, but that karrie just too OP lol
 Author| Post time 2019-7-8 03:24 AM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-7-6 12:22 PM
Actually, I don't have any problem with most of em except the Immortality, yes it was a big mistake  ...

That's the point i create this post :')
 Author| Post time 2019-7-8 03:33 AM | Show all posts
CharlieFong replied at 2019-7-7 11:00 AM
The maximum magic pen is 79.5 (80 rounding off) (from emblem, shoe, and new magic staff). After the  ...

Ya i know that Divine glaive is useless if my defend 0. Thanks for your suggestion. i just buy few of magic defend, dodge enemy's Mage and face enemy's MM haha
Post time 2019-7-10 09:04 AM | Show all posts
hi, main jhonson here. Yeap, the last update got me really good. im dying faster now, even with my passive. Too much magic penetration!! Im being penetrated jhajaja. But you know what? i was like "F it, i will just buy cd reduction items, recall every minute or so, but be ready with the crash" and guess what, its working. Yes, they almost kill me after a crash, but the teamfight starts, i escape, we got the advantage because of the crash, recall, heal and my ultimate is 20 seconds or less ready. Smart isnt it? I made up my own set (while being drunk and depressed after a losing streak)
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 05:20 PM GMT+8