Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Gunslinger03
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Lighting truncheon

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-14 04:51 AM | Show all posts
If you do this, this will make nonmeta burst mages like Eudora, Vexana, Pharsa, and Aurora even more useless.

Nerf the OP burst mages first (the cancer trio, Gossen) then from there let's see what needs to be changed.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-14 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Guys please understand, mage assasin are exploiting this item and this particular item has become a big threat to un-experienced players. Im not kidding, this item can make a newbie quit playing.Indeed he may be a good player, but a good player cannot play well without a close damage output the opponent gives. He may accidentally blame his emblem level and quit just because his emblem level is low. We need to think for the new players, not all of them are same, some people instantly quit without thinking. The mlbb team dont not want any player to quit.
Post time 2019-7-14 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Gunslinger03 replied at 2019-7-14 03:35 PM
Guys please understand, mage assasin are exploiting this item and this particular item has become a  ...

And thats the reason Moonton should nerf the meta heroes, not the items. Do you even understand the consequences of nerfing this item? One thing im sure is Moonton will get busier to buff every old mages to make them balance.
Post time 2019-7-14 05:42 PM | Show all posts
I personally think its the heroes needed to get nerfed, not the Truncheon, Its hard to say yes to "nerf" Truncheon because it will be affecting entire mage heroes that deserves it.
Post time 2019-7-16 09:45 AM | Show all posts
haha, this kids must be a MM player like me. early game being bully by Eudora combo ulti and die easily.
small kid, as you said your friend is inexperienced playeres, for sure he will be in lower rank with lower skill players right ? what to do with the item. and you said as a newbie will quit the game because of blaming emblem level and etc...blah blah blah....

i just can see that you is another @diwang here. there is so many types of hero in game. dont keep blame blame and blame.  
 Author| Post time 2019-7-16 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Gunslinger03 at 2019-7-16 11:11 PM
kingzvvd replied at 2019-7-16 09:45 AM
haha, this kids must be a MM player like me. early game being bully by Eudora combo ulti and die eas ...

Who told you he was my friend? i have more than 4000 match played with 55% win rate. You cannot speak to me like im a rookie player, i study them in details and scrutinized before i make any comments on anything. I SPEAK WHEN I SEE SOMETHING THAT NEED TO BE REVISED AND DONT THINK I JUST TYPE THE TIME I SEE IT. I OBSERVE IT FOR ATLEAST A MONTH AND I COMMENT. Ive been using this forum longer than you, who are you to speak in such manner? And yes im 23 years old now.

If my prediction is correct you or your friend must have a smurf account. Please ignore this line if you dont hav a smurf account.
If my prediction is correct you mostly trash talk if you or your team have winning advantages. Please ignore if you rarely use the keyboard.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 04:21 AM GMT+8