Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 438|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Buff some spells

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-15 01:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I already submitted this suggestion a few months ago and now I come for bargain. XD

To make it simple, let's buff some battle spells like below.

1. Purify
Make purify spell can even escape suppress type cc/heavy cc (Franco/Kaja/Akai) for 1 time and immune to all normal cc for the next 2 sec. Currently, there is no way to counter suppress type cc so buffing purify like this will make it better.

2. Heal
Instantly restore 25% hero's max hp and 15% for teammates nearby.

3. The harpy spell (I don't remember it's name)
Lower it's cd, make it can reduce enemy movement speed, physical defence, magical defence by 50% for 3 sec.
Post time 2019-7-15 06:17 PM | Show all posts
I think that purify buff is pretty neccessary because as the game grows also more CC gets added so yeah. great suggestions, i support them!
Post time 2019-7-16 12:43 AM | Show all posts
totally agreed.
some stun are more than 2 seconds. and 1.2 seconds purify just don't blend in well. also agreed heal and spirit spell. those two also has less usage rate in battlefield.
Post time 2019-7-16 10:31 AM | Show all posts
I miss the Interference spell. My old days...
Post time 2019-7-18 02:36 AM | Show all posts
I dont agree with the purify buff. Franco is heavily reliant on his unique ultimate. Making purify counter suppress skills will make Franco totally useless. He was already out of the meta for a very long time now.
Even Moonton themselves said they made his ultimate a 'suppress' skill to make him more valuable.

Right now Kaja is also balanced. With this suggestion you're indirectly nerfing balanced heroes.

The heal suggestion I totally agree with. I also think the healing spell should increase regeneration effects by 6%. Last about 3s.

I believe the Harper spell should automatically be a in game spell like regen. Imagine the amount of strategy players can pull of with this? This would definitely be meta changing.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-18 03:02 PM | Show all posts
ExternalChamp77 replied at 2019-7-18 02:36 AM
I dont agree with the purify buff. Franco is heavily reliant on his unique ultimate. Making purify c ...

It will depend on the players themselves. Currently there is no way to counter Franco so this is the best option,   if you think this will make Franco weaker, youre wrong, i didnt ask Moonton to make heroes with heavy cc immunity, i just ask Moonton to make a battle spell so it depend on the player either they want to use it or not.  Of course if the player want to use purify, he will have to sacrifice his main battle spell like assassins with retribution. This game should be about strategies, not strong and weak heroes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 03:37 PM GMT+8